Conciousness Copier

That’s basically like a law of attraction technique forgot the name

Which fields made you fly. And what do you mean by flying?

1 Like

Haha you do realise that what he makes for public is only 1 percent of what he can truely create right? After all we are talking about one of the MOST powerful human being ever existed …so that’s no surprise. He definitely makes godlike field for experiment and stuff…

3 Likes

I don’t follow, what’s no surprise ? That people bitch about stuff they get and they don’t deserve in the face of the guy who’s making it

10 Likes

I mean he obviously creates extremely powerful fields that are only for selected amount of people…

4 Likes

Dude, people are not even using the fields they have from youtube fully. They listen a little while doing whatever and then they switch to the next

16 Likes

Lol true. Especially op field like pranayama and ego dissolution…

4 Likes

This :100:

11 Likes

I’m guilty , I usually watch like a YouTube video or movie , instead of meditating on the field

2 Likes

Lol, you know why I don’t care about the consciousness copier or the rest, I wouldn’t know how to use it.
I already have fields too advanced for me and I know Dream can do so much more. I’m honestly glad he is responsible and doesn’t release stuff for me to hurt myself with.

Reality programmer, Consciousness copier, give me the sigil, I wouldn’t know what to do with it

17 Likes

That’s from an episode of “The Twilight Zone”, lol.

3 Likes

That would be legendary indeed, having such real magical items, makes the books of cards more special to have, what an adventure it could be.

8 Likes

Well I wouldn’t mind to become a pirate hunting for treasure in real life lol

you don’t need that drama please sir

I don’t know but this thread is making me sad because I’ve never seen any of those and now probably lost all chance of experiencing more complicated fields lol :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

Not at all, they were manual fields. Awesome, but now Dream is making automated stuff, with baby proof settings. It’s even better, it takes a few audios, but we don’t need skills.

At least that’s the way I see it.

It’s normal to get some FOMO but what we have now is awesome. Lots of people are saying they only had the old fields to work with now, the young kids have everything on youtube. People are never satisfied.

20 Likes

Yeah I wanna say I appreciate everything Captain and team has done over the years :stuck_out_tongue: That’s more than enough, anything else is just a bonus :slight_smile:

10 Likes

For some reason this brings to mind one of those Dan Brown books…

1 Like

@ everyone…not just ryantraveling

Grr… I’ve explained several times via PMs and here

I’m not sure why everyone is obsessed with fields that DW has already recreated in one way or the other
and/or
didn’t work cause people didn’t know how to use them (and those past users were advanced practitioners …not noobs)
and (as I’ve hinted at and said outright out several times…)
we’re also several times “weaker” than what he’s making now.

There’s absolutely no need for this obsessive (and often dishonorable) FOMO over something that any one of his fields NOW surpasses in power and effectiveness

They had cool names…great!!! :roll_eyes:

Go read up on what the Plasma Field can do via the principles explained by Dan Winter…and then you will realize it’s exactly like I said … 50+ fields in ONE…

But again, that takes “work” and “reading” and “patience”…
Some of the qualities that ensure those older “weaker” fields didn’t work for most people
and

why everyone’s missing the goldmine of the fields that have been coming out the past 6-7 months…

Enjoy trying to steal that old super tricked out BMX bike DW used to make on the black market…

I’m gonna use the new Lambo he created and try not hit you on the side of road when I drive by…

43 Likes

Well, for example, dna influences things such as personality, intelligence, and much more. Thanks for telling me it doesn’t, but if the field can change your personality and intelligence, I thought that it could possibly do something to your dna. Or to make it similar to the person’s consciousness your copying. I am sorta glad it doesn’t tbh.

1 Like