Conciousness Copier

Absolutely what OM said!!! The fields that Dream is now making available to us are “NextGEN” - these are nothing like what we have seen before.

I am struggling to do justice to merely 5 of the latest fields which I think I can work with for a few years without needing anything else!

30 Likes

Same

13 Likes

And now you are broke af :joy::rofl:

3 Likes

Indeed. Don’t let the idiots hold you back from releasing the ‘complicated’ stuff :smiling_imp:

The new fields have a fanbase of their own :wink:

4 Likes

Nah I’m not lol. Cuz I had people offering me consciousness copier for such cheap price than the actual price but I just ignored it. Cuz to me it didn’t make sense… I was talking about those who thought they could get top secret info of other people and bought it at high price lol
Also an idiot would only pay money to someone who is not even the creator of the item.

There was a lots of myth regarding this sigil…but seems was successfully debunked all together…It’s not even that powerful as people thought it would be like knowing their secrets without them knowing and etc… Now I’m sure those who used to sell this illigally at high price by telling people lots of fairly tale are pulling their hairs off lol. In short you would only know what the actual person would want you to know. You won’t know even a single world more than that. So I’d rather ask the real person directly instead rather than hitting around the bush. It would save my time and effort. Which means that the sigil is somehow useless if you want to copy someone to know important info or their secrets…I know you guys are watching this. If so then watch this closely lol

1 Like

offcourse not you dude

1 Like

Successzz…

1 Like

Yah cuz I didn’t bother getting it :joy:

1 Like

Make me a bet I can’t recreate it interdimensionally.

2 Likes

hello everyone , guess there has been a complication, so let me clear it…

Screen Shot 2020-12-26 at 23.21.07

This was my situation yesterday as I am new in this forum, I couldn’t do anything but see the messages being typed here …

My hands were tied , but now as this cool down is over you are free to ask anything….

also ,

you see i am new in this forum and the reason i created this cc convo is because i recently heard this news of cc field and got really curious and excited and then came here to know the real thing…

and about dale i dont know him… the above story/statement that i wrote was the news that i heard it was not my own created story… ( only the long ago thing was my improvisation , heee )

Sorry if it bothered you guys…

and a fucking special shoutout to these 2 guys , @Yuichi@Zen

for your kind information, I have known about dream for past 2 years and also been using his fields… so put your Troll somewhere else ( not you cliffet ), and yesterday you guys could run your mouth cause i couldnt ,

Come on now lets have a proper Conversation…

Dont know , maybe he got lost in a farway island and someone changed his name to captain nemo and now managing a forum created by sapiens in which there are users from dream seeds and energetic alchemy…

2 Likes

it was so not funny that it’s actually funny :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

everyone has the right to be free, free to do what they want and to make their own choices. there are a lot of things available in the world that are not good for some but it is not because some do not know how to use an advanced tool that we must stop its production for others who could end up learning.

It’s up to everyone to define their own needs and not for another person to think for them, we are here to experiment and grow in experiences, good or bad.

5 Likes

True brother

2 Likes

You seem like you might be familiar with the chans?
They have a saying over there that applies to nearly every forum…
But especially in your case…

Lurk Moar!

Your first post and you’ve already managed to piss off some very important people…

So…yeah… LURK MOAR kek! :smirk:

9 Likes

Lol Its up to the creator hun. Didnt you know?

5 Likes

Haha. saved

3 Likes

i respect dreamweaver’s decision, i am not saying he has to go against his will.only, if someone says that we should not create very Complex or very advanced products because it will be difficult to learn how to use them for some people, in my opinion this is not really a very good argument.The same if someone says that we already have everything we need and we need nothing more. Now if it’s dreamweaver saying all of these things, I will still respect his decision but I would still say that is not really a very good argument because it is always possible to bypass these difficulties and resolve this kind of question / problem, and and despite everything I continue and will continue to respect the decision of the creator / manufacturer, I just give my humble opinion

4 Likes

Mind telling which ones :upside_down_face:

3 Likes