Confidence, Dominance and Authority Sigil

You can check this out to find out more about these two chemicals:

It will balance out the heaviness and will help you in bonding with others in social situations.

Charisma and Glamour is really good. Can vouch for it.

10 Likes

Is it a good idea to combine this field with Mjolnirā€™s Power, Lionā€™s Courage and confidence mandala?

2 Likes

Yes, but perhaps Thor can be enough with one or two of these.

In the past, some have seen balancing effects carrying the Michael mandala alongside too.

Now we have fields like Grace of Saints and angels, Temperance, or Become kinder and patient.

And if you are looking for mandalas, something like the Archetype of Ace of Cups can be the most balancing to these energies.

1 Like

so using 3 of them without balancing can cause what? May I become overconfident bcs of that? (also the dominance & authority & social enjoyment & confidence was boosted)

Whatā€™s social enjoyment? :thinking:

2 Likes

Itā€™s a subfield in that field I mentioned. It contains that 4 subfields I mentioned. This one has description like this:

Social Enjoyment
Sometimes social situations can be challenging, this field tries remove
that fear and make socializing seem more enjoyable in fact the
enjoyment you get from socializing will make others want to be around
you.

So basically getting rid of anything that makes communicating with other people more problematic in any way. So you will be more social and enjoy social interactions more.

1 Like

Oh Social Mastery

Iā€™d balance the fields out, perhaps have only one boosted item, and pair with Archetype of Ace of Cups

A big part of being social or confident or orr is the balance you create with your presence.

You can create an overpowering presence but it will most likely repel people away and have an opposite effect.

So, my advice is to find balance, and specially not use boosted items, or have 1-2 item max boosted among these.

4 Likes

does the sigil include all 4 benefits right?

From the itemā€™s description above:

tl;dr: Yes.

2 Likes

So tomorrow i will try this out, i will buy myself a small chain and upload it there.
One question comes to my mindā€¦ Is it okay to Print the picture by the photo shop in the City as a photo and use it? Or do i have to print it with a normal printer and normal paper?
I ask because i dont have a printer :laughing:

Ah and i ask you @WellBeing because you tend to always have great knowledgeā€¦ I hope that is okay

1 Like

I printed mine by the photo shop around the corner. No, you donā€™t need a normal printer and normal paper. (Donā€™t have one either. Haha) Your plans are good. :+1:

(And thank you for that nice compliment.)

2 Likes

Thank you for your answer :partying_face:

1 Like

I recommend to not use a chain because it consists of many separate metal pieces.

I recommend to use an item that is solid and one piece, like a coin, amulet, ring, or something like this:

grafik

That way you can be sure that the field was definitely created on that one particular item.

4 Likes

This is good advice. (And a picture of what I have my Luck field on. haha)

2 Likes

Merci :sweat_smile:

1 Like

I hope that is okay like thisā€¦:cold_face:

1 Like

:+1: (to satisfy the forum software)

2 Likes

I took a screenshot of the symbol with my cellphone of the pdf, that is why i ask. I forgot to write it in my post. So does it cause problems? It is not the ā€œoriginalā€ of the pdf, just a screenshot. Maybe you or @JAAJ knows something about this?

And what do you mean by that?

If you did not take the picture with a 100% straight 90 degree angle, then you now might have a different picture and it might not work.

There is still a radionic link between your photo and the actual original sigil, but no guarantee that this is enough to work or create the field.

I recommend to use the original sigil picture and print it and use it.
ā€œPicture of the pictureā€ is an unnecessary distortion of the process.

1 Like

I would not do that. The screenshot is not the file, which is what has the field.

Thatā€™s like those people who were, in the initial days of the NFT fields, thinking that the advertising image of the NFT coudl be a substitute for the actual NFT. It didnā€™t have the field and, although I canā€™t say for sure, I would hazard a guess that your screenshot likely doesnā€™t have it either.

Get to the photo shop and do it properly, like you had planned.

The forum software requires a minimum number of characters per post. My emoji didnā€™t have enough characters to meet that requirement. In order to get my reply to post, I had to add more characters, which I did in that bit you quoted.

2 Likes