Confidence, Dominance and Authority Sigil

I wore an item charged by this sigil for quite a while last year, but I had to stop using it. I really liked the confidence, increased sociability, and authority fields, but the dominance part was just WAY too strong. If I could find a way to filter out the dominance affects, I’d probably start using this again.

6 Likes

For me, this stealth worked in an extraordinary way, and I definitely consider that each article has its particular objective and purpose and should not be modified, trust is extraordinary and on occasion I have noticed dominance and I have managed to handle this point with assertiveness, tbh one allows how to handle the power of stealth and not stealth dominate you, is my humble opinion. A dominate hug for everyone !!! :muscle: :muscle: :muscle: :grin: :grin: :grin:

9 Likes

hey dont say that loud we dont want Dream to nerf the field :D in some situations/places its good to be more dominant

4 Likes

Yeah man, I’m deleting my post. :wink:

2 Likes

thanks man but You didnt need to do that :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

This field has helped me with public speaking. My anxiety and nervousness go away as soon as I present and I just go for it. At first I noticed fear in other people, so I combined it with shatachandi yagna to hopefully take off some of the edge that this field provides. It has worked extremely well for me.

When I start to want to stumble over my words, I don’t with this field. I recover fast with this field and regroup and just keep going through the presentation. I have not stumbled over my words, since I started using it. Maybe it has a throat chakra component to it, I have no idea, but I love that about this field.

17 Likes

Excellent review, although I have used other fields for interpersonal relationships, this field on decisive occasions where you need more courage, temperament and firmness is above all your best option! :raised_hands:t3::raised_hands:t3::raised_hands:t3:

8 Likes

I AGREE. I have had this field for 3 months and its been near me for that period of time, but when I went to some presentations it did not go well, since I didn’t wear the field. As soon as I started to wear this field I noticed the courage go up a notch and I was not nervous anymore. My favorite field that helps with a weakness of mine.

9 Likes

Asi is definitely a super wonderful field if you want to become a powerful leader! the POWER that this field gives you is INCREDIBLE !!! and I’m not exaggerating at all !!! Thank you once again Captain Nemo !!! :fire::fire::fire:

5 Likes

Add the blarbey stone to your speeches !!! woowww brother I would love to see you speak in public !!! I am very sure that I would applaud you standing up !!! :raised_hands:t3::raised_hands:t3::raised_hands:t3::star_struck::star_struck::star_struck:

5 Likes

:laughing: I have added it at times and people seem to love me or my voice, but I like the reaction I get from them. I play around with those 3 fields(Blarney, Sigil, Yagna) and at times I’ll try testosterone alone, since it has the confidence and power of a lion. It will allow me to take control of the room during speeches.

I did not know that about Testosterone 2.5, but my mom suggested to listen to a field after getting upset at someone that was going to be at the presentation. I thought the presentation would go bad, since I was so upset. I completely forgot about sapien fields for 10 min I was that upset and all I had was Testosterone 2.5 on the way there and gave it a shot. It worked well for me that day. I did not sense fear in people with Testosterone 2.5, but more respect and attention.

After the presentation I was like who the hell was that that gave the presentation. I just did that.
So much confidence and poise.

8 Likes

Idk if it was already answered, but I would like to ask this: The keyword can be anything I choose? And for how long does that an item works after I embed it with that photo? Or infinitely? Must that item be metallic?

1 Like

No, the keyword is the one written under the sigil.

Yes

No, but it should be durable and solid.

5 Likes

thank you

1 Like

@Captain_Nemo does a dominating personality prevent ascension if we are not on the non-dual path?

1 Like

To be your authentic self is to be brave. Dominance come along with it automatically. Of course not at all. You yourself have the absolute authority of dominance. Because as God yourselves. But we tend to forget this part because so many programming since childhood to prevent us from becoming our authentic self

5 Likes

Bravery and Dominance are very different two things to me.

2 Likes

I really like this field. But DOMINANCE is very heavy for me.

But it also makes me a MORE SERIOUS person. I like this field, but I would also like people to enjoy chatting with me.

Sometimes they see me with fear and I don’t like that.

Any field to combine it? To balance its effects?

Thanks.

6 Likes

Pair it with Charisma and Glamour and Oxytocin!

5 Likes

I purchased “Charisma and Glamor”.

Oxytocin is on YouTube? What is oxytocin for?

Self confidence sigil + Charisma and Glamor + Oxytocin, what is the result?

What are the changes?

Thanks for the info.

:smiley::smiley::smiley::smiley::+1::+1::+1:

5 Likes