Confidence/Self-Esteem/Dominance Sigil + Lion - A Warning

does it effect your agreeableness?

I can’t really answer that as I am already quite open in that trait, by default. @ashutosh

2 Likes

Cool. DO you still wear it?

I haven’t used many tags or sigils to be honest.
I rarely use any at the moment.

Just those that I have on my cellphone. Given the fields that have come along since then, I don’t really need it, to be honest.

2 Likes

Idk if it was already answered, but I would like to ask this:
The keyword can be anything I choose? And for how long does that an item works after I embed it with that photo? Or infinitely? Must that item be metallic?

From the other thread where you asked these same questions:

4 Likes

thank you, and sry, I put the question in there cuz i thought that that thead is better for this question but before that I’ve known about that thread, so I put it here, and also just to make sure, it will get answered and if it was in only one thread, I would delete the question in the other place

so I can even encode it to my phone. Would it be safe to encode many items like that and use them? And can I encode more items for other people’s use?

You could, sure. It’s not recommended that you do that, as phones tend to get lost or have very limited lives, at best. It’s a shame to grow a field only to have to abandon it because the item needs to be replaced.

“Safe”? Sure. There’s no limit to how many different fields you can create.

Just remember that the fields grow after you create them and as they are in your proximity. If you create too many fields, you might not be able to have them all in your proximity, which would slow down their growth.

So, you might want to think through your plans with that.

Yes.

1 Like

Well, these objects can be small and I can put them all in my pocket, can’t I?

1 Like

Sure, you can. Might make it easy for you to lose one of them, which means you’d have to start from scratch and regrow that replacement field. You’ll have lost the time that your lost field had been growing.

I’m not getting what you’re wanting to accomplish.

2 Likes

No, I meant it hypothetically, for now, I’m just creating myself just one item. But even if I made 20 of them and lost one, that would be still way more than 1, so that 1 lost wouldn’t make it so needed to get another, or? I mean, if it’s theoretically practical, useful and not dangerous to use way more than 1.
And also, does it have a built-up effect? Is it permanent and does it work in long-term? Or only during carrying that item and then the effects quickly fade away?

1 Like

I don’t think you’re factoring in the fact that the field on the embued item grows, becomes stronger and more integrated with your energy system, as long as you are keeping the item and field close to your body.

Cool. Have fun!

Yes, if you had been carrying those 20 along with you all the while. If you had made your 20 and shoved them into your drawer, those fields wouldn’t grow. There’d be no benefit to you in making them in advance.

There’s nothing “dangerous” about the fields generated by these sigils.

Yes, that’s what I’ve been trying to tell you. When you embue an item with the field from this sigil and you carry that item with you, the field grows. It gets stronger, becomes more intregrated into your own energy systems, working better and better with your own energy systems. That’s a built-up effect.

If you read the threads you’ve been posting in, you’ll see reports where forum friends have reported permanent and/or long-term effects. How long that will take for you, depends on you.

3 Likes

thank you

2 Likes

Is it okay to boost it every day like 8 times?

1 Like

6 Likes

Yes bro, totally fine

1 Like

With Sapien’s booster, he has it on Patreon and it takes about an hour to boost an item

1 Like

ok, cuz I did it once (boosted just once) and then felt a bit numb, but I use a way lots of things + I started with more (like 20 mandalas incl. booster and energetic sensitivity from Maitreya, 30 audio fields from many creators), so idk which was guilty.

1 Like

It was a joke btw dont do it.

Dont keep boosting it, it will overwhelm you and/or stop working for you

1 Like