@RisingKundaFest Hey kunda how you been doing? thank you for your retribution

3 Likes

Hi there @anon96557306!
Slowly coming back and trying to reach my negentropic self :grinning::grinning:

What about you? Everything OK? :wink:

3 Likes

yeah, I’m trying to find peace bro

2 Likes

Hahaha that’s me daily lol. Only way to live.

I need a lion tag now though. Damn it.

3 Likes

Me too, I notice I be randomly growling lmao, especially before workout

Damn I want this

1 Like

Ask and receive

https://teespring.com/get-honor-and-glory?tsmac=store&tsmic=sapien-medicine&pid=2&cid=576

1 Like

That’s just a simple field guys.
Don’t go thinking it’s a full blown complex knight mindset field or anything.

Read the description very carefully. :slight_smile:

8 Likes

WhoppingIdealisticAmericancicada-size_restricted

I got you my dude. I think you can still purchase it.

https://teespring.com/shop/wolf-spirit-june-2019?aid=marketplace&tsmac=marketplace&tsmic=search&pid=2&cid=581

3 Likes

Great review!

The Lion tag is my only tag (for now), and since I have it since July, at this point it’s very well merged in my energy and aura.

What I can say about it’s effects on others is that (different from your teen relative) people just notice that I am not a person to mess with, so to speak. I get that vibe pretty well. Also because I am a mature person with a strong mind. In a teen girl of course, depending on their energy and instincts it might cause unstable situations.

Well, all I can say is that it’s truly an honor to wear this tag.

15 Likes

does it effect your agreeableness?

I can’t really answer that as I am already quite open in that trait, by default. @ashutosh

2 Likes

Cool. DO you still wear it?

I haven’t used many tags or sigils to be honest.
I rarely use any at the moment.

Just those that I have on my cellphone. Given the fields that have come along since then, I don’t really need it, to be honest.

2 Likes

Idk if it was already answered, but I would like to ask this:
The keyword can be anything I choose? And for how long does that an item works after I embed it with that photo? Or infinitely? Must that item be metallic?

From the other thread where you asked these same questions:

4 Likes

thank you, and sry, I put the question in there cuz i thought that that thead is better for this question but before that I’ve known about that thread, so I put it here, and also just to make sure, it will get answered and if it was in only one thread, I would delete the question in the other place

so I can even encode it to my phone. Would it be safe to encode many items like that and use them? And can I encode more items for other people’s use?

You could, sure. It’s not recommended that you do that, as phones tend to get lost or have very limited lives, at best. It’s a shame to grow a field only to have to abandon it because the item needs to be replaced.

“Safe”? Sure. There’s no limit to how many different fields you can create.

Just remember that the fields grow after you create them and as they are in your proximity. If you create too many fields, you might not be able to have them all in your proximity, which would slow down their growth.

So, you might want to think through your plans with that.

Yes.

1 Like

Well, these objects can be small and I can put them all in my pocket, can’t I?

1 Like