Confidence/Self-Esteem/Dominance Sigil + Lion - A Warning

Sure, you can. Might make it easy for you to lose one of them, which means you’d have to start from scratch and regrow that replacement field. You’ll have lost the time that your lost field had been growing.

I’m not getting what you’re wanting to accomplish.

2 Likes

No, I meant it hypothetically, for now, I’m just creating myself just one item. But even if I made 20 of them and lost one, that would be still way more than 1, so that 1 lost wouldn’t make it so needed to get another, or? I mean, if it’s theoretically practical, useful and not dangerous to use way more than 1.
And also, does it have a built-up effect? Is it permanent and does it work in long-term? Or only during carrying that item and then the effects quickly fade away?

1 Like

I don’t think you’re factoring in the fact that the field on the embued item grows, becomes stronger and more integrated with your energy system, as long as you are keeping the item and field close to your body.

Cool. Have fun!

Yes, if you had been carrying those 20 along with you all the while. If you had made your 20 and shoved them into your drawer, those fields wouldn’t grow. There’d be no benefit to you in making them in advance.

There’s nothing “dangerous” about the fields generated by these sigils.

Yes, that’s what I’ve been trying to tell you. When you embue an item with the field from this sigil and you carry that item with you, the field grows. It gets stronger, becomes more intregrated into your own energy systems, working better and better with your own energy systems. That’s a built-up effect.

If you read the threads you’ve been posting in, you’ll see reports where forum friends have reported permanent and/or long-term effects. How long that will take for you, depends on you.

3 Likes

thank you

2 Likes

Is it okay to boost it every day like 8 times?

1 Like

6 Likes

Yes bro, totally fine

1 Like

With Sapien’s booster, he has it on Patreon and it takes about an hour to boost an item

1 Like

ok, cuz I did it once (boosted just once) and then felt a bit numb, but I use a way lots of things + I started with more (like 20 mandalas incl. booster and energetic sensitivity from Maitreya, 30 audio fields from many creators), so idk which was guilty.

1 Like

It was a joke btw dont do it.

Dont keep boosting it, it will overwhelm you and/or stop working for you

1 Like

5 Likes

My friend dont boost the items . Because it can become un-useable.

4 Likes

well, couldn’t be distinguished as answering this way is pretty common here and why not? I already did once, so do you recommend throwing it away and trying again with another item?

1 Like

Totally my opinion , but dont you think sometimes it can be too much?

5 Likes

well, Dream gave it to us for a reason, didn’t he?

3 Likes

You are totally right!

Try to add a bit more of awareness and its fine :+1:

6 Likes

IF you can feel it working and its okay keep using it.

I have also boosted stuff but responsibly.

If it overwhelms you and u feel like it doesnt work anymore try it again with another item (without boosting it ofc)

4 Likes

well, majority of them are focused on basically one thing: Mental abilities

2 Likes

Do what you think its right , dont forget to find balance and you will be ok .

6 Likes

you know what? I will boost this item even more, then give it for a while to my friend and he will tell me what does it do to him and then we will know. Cuz it’s said that the item will automatically grow, so it boosts itself, it just speeds up the process a bit

2 Likes