Confidence/Self-Esteem/Dominance Sigil + Lion - A Warning

Take a glimpse to the threadd :+1:

4 Likes

ok, so it says there is not a step back, I can just wait till it adjusts on me. So I guess I will just not boost it anytime soon, use it for less time, let’s say, 1-2 hrs daily and wait

2 Likes

Don’t boost it. No use at all doing that tbh :sweat_smile::rofl: trust me. I learn the hard way of doing that

2 Likes

A lot of these questions have been answered in detail in the item’s thread, so I’ll be brief here. (Check out the full thread for those details.)

CORRECTION: You use the sigil to put this field on any solid object. Object suggestions are in that linked thread.

No, it does not have to be visible.

It’s best not to use a “garment” as those wear down easily or otherwise have shorter lives than something more solid, like a necklace, ring, etc.

You place your object (that you want to have the field on) on your printed sigil.
You say the keyword that’s printed underneath your sigil (which it will be if you got your sigil through Patreon).

Then leave your object on the sigil where it will be undisturbed for 3 hours.

After that, all you need to do is carry your object with its field.

Store your sigil away for later use.

Carry/wear your object whenever you want those qualities that this field imparts.

When you don’t want those effects, take your object off.

Edited.for corrections.

1 Like

I already corrected that. Thanks!

(Pre-coffee posting)

1 Like

Oh i didnt see that! Haha

Will delete!

No need! Haha. Repeated answers, twice as helpful. :heart:

1 Like

It takes 3 hours

1 Like

Wow, gonna have to get more coffee today. (Sigh)

Thanks!

1 Like

Does this mean that the image of the sigil does not go on the piece chosen to wear?
In the activation, only the printed image is placed on the piece and then the image is stored inside a
ok or a folder?

You’re correct, yes. The print of the sigil does not go on the piece chosen to wear or carry with you.

You put the piece you’ve chosen onto your print of the sigil and go through the activation process (which I describe for you below).

It’s the other way around. You place the piece on the printed image. Say the activation word (as best you can; don’t worry about getting the pronunciation perfect; just do the best you can). Leave the piece, undisturbed, on the printed image for a minimum of 3 hours.

Exactly. Store the image wherever it’s convenient for you. Its work, for now, is done. (In fact, you don’t even have to store the image. It won’t matter if the image gets thrown out or lost. You can always print a new image, as long as you’ve stored the image file somewhere.)

1 Like

Detailed explanation :pray:
the universe bless you brother​:sparkles::sparkles::sparkles:

1 Like

(I had help from our forum friends. :wink: )

Enjoy your field!

1 Like

When coffee failed you :grin:

Or lack of it

1 Like

Some days ago i have lost my confidence sigil (ring).
And there was actually no way to lose it. But it happened anyway. Very strange. I see it as a sign to not make a new again

…because you already have learned how to be as confident and as full of self-esteem as you need, right? :smiley:

1 Like

Hmm until now i didnt thought about this point :thinking: im going to think (feel) about that, thanks :slight_smile:

1 Like