Conflicts between the Course, Chakra Communication, and Autoimmune Healing?

Hi I hope you are all doing well!

I know there have been a couple topic spread throughout the forum about chakra unification, but I couldn’t find a definitive answer, and they weren’t addressed with the course in mind.

As of late, I have been looking into chakra unification and its potential effects on the healing of my chronic autoimmune disorder (EOE) and its affects on my spiritual growth. I am very uncertain.

I love the energy course and haven’t worked my way through all of it and all of the exercises, but I have finished the first cycle of all the audios. Would unifying my chakras via a video (like the concordia booster by apold or something similar) help with my healing and spiritual growth, or would it hinder it and potentially mess with the healing and energy sensitivity/chakra growth facilitated by the course?

In addition, if I were to listen to an audio like that, would the unification be permanent? Is there no going back once I go down that road?

Thank you so much for all of your help :) I deeply appreciate it!

Hi RyanRay, welcome to the forum.
Since Sapien Medicine/Dreamweaver doesn’t make this audio, these questions be best answered by the creator of those audios. This person may have their own forum also that u can post these questions.

7 Likes

I think this has been mentioned before. Do a search on this forum using the spyglass icon in the upper right hand side.

1 Like

Welcome @Ryan_Ray

Yes, please use the search tool to find answers. Often times your question has already been asked.

But since you’re new, here’s the answer…

10 Likes