Conjunction of Spheres (album)

ok thanks a lot so, i am a pisces rising in western, and aquarius rising in vedic… which one should i follow based in that site?

That’s like asking us, “Should I be Catholic or Buddhist?” (And, friends, like is just a simple example, rather than a commentary on either religion.) None of us can answer that for you. It’s a decision that you have to make for yourself.

People choose the school of astrology first and then find an astrologer and reading from there.

If your world view and mindset is “western” in nature, I’d recommend you choose that. The perspective and interpretations will be easier for you to incorporate into your world view. If your world view is vedic in nature, choose that one. If your world view is Chinese in nature, refer to your BaZi.

1 Like

Hello, I’ll like to make this following month about emotional discovery and communicating those emotions to the world around me.

I was thinking of using Venus + Pluto + Mercury + Venus (possibly) 2x daily each morning.

any thought ?

The Moon is still MIA, right?

Because the Moon is, IMHO, more aligned with “emotions” in general. From there, each planet has their own specific emotions (e.g., Venus rules the emotion of Love specifically). In the absence of the Moon, you can play each planet’s track (I know, I know. Making a longer process out of it) with the intention of tuning into the emotion(s) that each one rules. That would allow you to discover what each of these emotions mean for you right now. (Because your emotions are always changing, one of the reasons why I see the Moon as in charge of “emotions” in general.)

Pluto’s an interesting choice in your stack. I’d like to hear your thinking behind your choice.

As I hear your intentions (and thinking about your earlier thread), I hear two different intentions/stacks: emotional discovery and then the communicating those emotions. It’s been a while since I’ve visited your earlier thread. Did you come to any clarity about what’s behind your reticence with communicating your emotions? It might be helpful for you to add some planets in to address the causes of your reticence, rather than asking Mercury to do that work. Without addressing the causes and relying on Mercury, you might be trying to speed up a hill in 5th gear (doable, but really hard on the engine).

For example, if–say–“fear of repercussions” was a cause of “my” reticence, then I might look to Saturn first to help with my fear. If I had issues around–say–“standing in the light of my own truth,” I’d probably use the Sun to adress that issues, and so on.

1 Like

I believe Pure moonlight is the actual moon energy:

Pluto is associated with power & transformation, and that’s what i want moving forward with my life to express more, feel more the good and the ugly :) as i believe its a beautiful gift.

Thank you for keeping up, i was speaking with another member and they pointed out that i don’t have an issue with feeling emotions, i certainly feel them but barely do and it makes it seem like i don’t and that led to the discovery of possibly being apathetic.

Ahhh, got it, thanks! In that case, I personally would use this for “emotions” and Venus for the love-related emotions (affection, love, appreciation, enjoyment).

Got it, thanks. Astrology is an art of interpretation (It’s a science of calculation, but it’s an art of interpretation) which means that everyone is going to bring their own flavor to the party. To me, Pluto’s “power” is akin to nuclear power, having been discovered at the same time as people were beginning to use nuclear power (for better or for worse). I can guess that you like to power through stuff, so I’m simply going to ask a question: “Do you want transformation, like from a nuclear blast? Or do you want healing?”

One of Pluto’s gifts is to uncover what is hidden, which ties in nicely with your idea of “discovery.”

I don’t know you and my only window of experience of you is through this forum. Even with that limited vantage point, “apathetic” is not a word that comes to my mind when I think of you. You’re clearly not apathetic when it comes to your health, your body, your athletic prowess. You’re not apathetic when it comes to your friends (here, “out there,” and the cross-overs between the two). You’re not apathetic about Sapien fields and this forum.

So, I wonder (and this might be a discussion better suited for your other thread) if the “issue” is really more of an issue of “expectations,” like “I should feel my emotions in this way or at this level, because that’s what I think other people do (or “…because that’s how other people have demanded of me”).” One easy way to verify this could be to check in with yourself on this topic and listen to how you might “should” all over yourself.

(It might just be that you don’t really care all that much about the people or topics that prompted your other thread [and that’s your right and freedom and call] in comparison to the topics I touched on above where you’re clearly not apathetic.)

5 Likes

Bump this up, for those having Saturn in a difficult position in their birth chart, facing big procrastination, don’t know where to start, or are in need of strong willpower to start doing something and keep moving forward. The Saturn is an absolute gem!!!

Spotify: Spotify

This playlist has been doing wonders for me for the recent Mercury retrograde. This playlist focuses on strength, willpower, communication, and perseverance which are the things I struggle with in the recent retrograde. It feels different than The Navagraha Homam. A direct and focused approach vs holistic approach.
Digging this album, you might find something amazing waiting for you there!
And I must say the music in these fields is just :drooling_face: :drooling_face: :drooling_face: so refined and fit so well with what the fields are supposed to do :heart_eyes:

8 Likes

@Captain_Nemo thank you so much for all that you do for us and the beautiful music u put in all ur tracks. Which of the audio from the album conjunction of spheres do you recommend to make Rahu (North Node) favourable to me in my natal chart. Thank you so much in advance. Love u

I know nothing about astrology (I love astronomy though) but I randomly decided to listen to Pluto, and there’s a definite feeling of “standing on the frontier of that which is known, what lies out there?” feeling to the music.

2 Likes

Using this twice every night along with Amplify and Nullify Planetary and Astrological Effects, I have become way more optimistic about life and good things seem to happen more naturally!

9 Likes

Welcome back to the forum!

Thanks for sharing your experiences with us.

4 Likes

Id assume that listening to Venus x2 a day could help with attracting more love and pleasure into one’s life

1 Like

Why not using attract love?

I use that already , I’m sure that adding Venus x2 would help even more

Perhaps. I’m Taurus Acendant. The thing using this back then making me eat a lot. I’m sure it’s different with lot of people though.

That’s the pleasure of Venus. Lol

2 Likes

Yeah, I’m a man with Capricorn Sun with Scorpio Rising. Saturn energy is very harsh, I just want my life to be more pleasurable and have more love in it at this point. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Venus will do that for you.

Also the Taurus field (Manifest Taurus Energy-in collaboration with Healing Waves) would help.

4 Likes

I don’t know which planet I am suitable to listen to,
Can I listen to everyone?
Will it conflict with each other?

1 Like

Hi, yes you can listen to all planets, they will not conflict with each other.

2 Likes

ok , thank you

1 Like