Conjunction of Spheres (album)

We need some description at least from Sapien team like in short for each planet, what kind abilities we can achieve , what we can get from it etc…so described in short text each

10 Likes

Mars is some kind like DHT, testosterone, power , alpha traits etc, that’s like… something like masculine energy field I assume🤔

And Jupiter is for wealth, money, business, great luck etc🤔

4 Likes

Yeah, I got high when I used that… after all, mars is the ruler of sex, drive, energy, action. :joy:

2 Likes

I love venus, the music is fucking awesome. :heart: :clap:t2:

Edit: Whenever I use venus, I get the feeling like love is all around me. it feels damn so good. :star:

7 Likes

Yo im boutta get juiced up on Mars lol

Venus is for love feelings, relationships, attracting love and seduction, right

6 Likes

Need someone to explain what all the numbers and charts mean! It’s all greek to me. :thinking:

2 Likes

Don’t let Elon know.

17 Likes

Lol got it

1 Like

It’s ok @Starlight.
These are actually highly specific fields that I feel most people won’t use or stick with…
As Sap said,

“It works while being played and stays with you a bit after”

ie. those doing specific manifestation techniques

I feel the vast majority of people will just need to use the much underutilized Nullify and Amplify fields.

12 Likes

We could probably use the Planet field for the planet associated with the ruling house of our individual Chiron’s Lilliths or North Nodes to help integrate them.

2 Likes

Thanks, @_OM. I’ve been using the Nullify / Amplify audios so hopefully, they balance all the planets out.

8 Likes

Hmmm… Yes, it does also strengthen your bond with your loved ones. :wink:

1 Like

Also what about the planets in the 12th house. Do they play a big influence? For instance I have moon, sun and saturn in 12th house. I have read on many sources that 12th house is related to karma and stuff. Any help?

3 Likes

I think results would vary according to sign placement and house lordship of planets involved and also degree and lot of stuff.When it comes to 12th house it is like what you do at the end of life or strive for like enlightenment it is also house of losses bed pleasure and other stuff in my opinion 5th house deals with your past life deeds.I think along with nodes you should see planet rather than houses for past life karmas.example for father see 9th and 10th houses for mother see 4th house u will get idea clearly I have Saturn in 9th and yes my father clearly has more of saturnian quality I have moon in 4th so I have a really loving mom so just see that way

3 Likes

Can I play these videos in a different playlist simultaneously with Sapien med videos.
Because my first playlist is long like 11 hours. I did the calculation it’s not 8 but 11 hours.

2 Likes

So would those planets that are in opposition to you also represent behaviour patterns or characteristics that are in opposition to you and thus balance yourself in a way ?

A very basic example would be a person that has more of a moon energy should listen to the sun to be more in balance ?!
I know those aren’t planets but I dont know enough about the real planets to make a proper example …

1 Like

I think the sun video is making my hair soft and my skin glowing . Dont know why ,but had that effect yesterday and today .

5 Likes

Natal birth charts for those interested:

You need to know the exact time, date and location of your birth.

Using a a few different sites gives you a more general idea of your celestial makeup.

https://www.google.com/search?q=natal+chart&rlz=1CDGOYI_enUS863US863&oq=natal+chart&aqs=chrome.0.69i59j0l2j69i60l3.3338j0j7&hl=en-US&sourceid=chrome-mobile&ie=UTF-8

3 Likes

Leos unite!!!

1 Like