'Convince Me' Game -- Best NFT

organised one

brain

17 Likes

what this means? Nice…

1 Like

@anon51280824 hello again, friend. What is yours?

2 Likes

How about you @JAAJ ?

2 Likes

I’ll let myself change the rules of the game (sorry), and I’ll pick 3 NFTs

1. one of my servitors. But, of course, the priority is Firebird. For automating everyday energy tasks
  2. Ignis Flos. One of its areas is just fully unlocked if you stay on a desert island. Resourcefulness and always and in everything the most perfect end result
  3. The third NFT remains a mystery for now, but 11 days ago, I wrote about it in one of the groups:
    (no I will not leave the forum - I just wanted to emphasize the importance of one of the projects) :joy:
Info

If this project is completed, all my needs will be completely satisfied…
In theory, I could leave this forum forever.
as this is a tool for the rest of my life.
That’s been my dream…

thanks for this game @JAAJ . It makes you set your priorities clearly, and squeeze the desire to possess all the NFTs :heavy_heart_exclamation:

11 Likes

Read this and read this closely :smirk::smirk:

(I’m just warning you, be ready for your mind blown)

A lot of people were probably not even aware of farvahar, but people don’t realise there is years on years of energy gone into worshiping and using the wonderful energy’s of this diety to forgo many blessings upon blessing,
Let me show you what the symbol even means…take a good look it’s not just a dream :sleeping::face_with_monocle:

Yeah so imagine this is the simplified meaning…now imagine all of these ability’s are already embedded into this “creation”

Let’s bring up our guest the captain and let him drop a few gems on us…

:exploding_head::exploding_head::exploding_head::exploding_head::exploding_head:
So as you can see there is more that meets the eye I won’t go too in depth as captain even says…

You know the holy grail right ? Well boom and excuse me a bam

(More obnoxious noises in the background :rofl::rofl:)

If you go into the farvahar NFT thread you will see just the tip of the iceberg of what me and big homie have been able to-do,
And I’ve been able to “heal” countless people remotely !
(There are so many things I haven’t even written about that would even be too shocking, yes even for the forum)

One word “immortality” mic drop

:eyes::eyes::eyes::eyes:
You know what’s crazy ?
People will tell me they are sick and I know exactly what will heal them with this farvahar muscle flex :rofl::rofl:
It’s crazy, just practicing these skills with this ability well I’ll let you do the mind blowing for yourself

cough cough cough :eyes::eyes:

Read that again… :rofl::rofl::rofl::pray:t4:

And you wonder why I keep putting up this sign :nazar_amulet:

You see if you go into any Middle Easterners home you will see this somewhere in their house, and because so many people believe in it, it keeps the bad spirits away especially that pesky evil eye…

(Meanwhile the eye of hamsa catching demons and bad entity’s slipping)

Go through the farvahar thread and see just the tip of the iceberg of the amazing things it can do ! Because even I still get surprised till this day :pray:t4::nazar_amulet::crystal_ball::rose:

Thank you @JAAJ for giving us the opportunity and blessing to share our thoughts :pray:t4:

15 Likes

Dragon of wealth and wheel of fortune, I’m getting a plane ticket out of there ASAP.

5 Likes

:grimacing: thats a hard one because each one is so unique.

But lets see. Cant def choose one tho.

So ill give a mini order of the main ones instead

Skull 13 (purest start of creation)

Pegasus (def feel what Boris said in its thread after my comment, “Pegasus Vibration is according to some teachings an activator of the “Glorious Body” or Celestial Body, which always remains pure and un-affected by the side-effects of duality” it has many other things but that one is soooo real and high)

MboP (too much to squeeze in a few words, i said it all said in its post oh but with my previous account)

The Star (this one is soo underrated man, :zipper_mouth_face:)

The Magician (i like this one because not only is so powerful but it feels like an attunement like you become him)

Viracocha, Dragon of Wealth and Sacred 12 (they’ll eventually climb up the list, but they asked me to do some stuff prior to fully working with them, which ill do the rest of the year)

Protection:

Black Tara.

12 Likes

Major Blueprint of Power

It does more than you’ll ever realize.

It keeps growing and unfolding into new levels of power and health. Especially paired with Minor Blueprint and Soul Core series maintenance

There’s no chance of connection issues like you can experience with servitors at times.

There’s a reason only one is on sale for 18k on Venly

Edit: my mistake it’s 15k. :kissing_smiling_eyes:

25 Likes

In terms of inner growth … Viracocha has changed me the most of any NFT, and I’m so grateful to have him as a companion for the rest of my life :heart:

One must be willing to work with him, and i mean give yourself fully to him and you’ll see how fast you change…

Second favorite is major blueprint :)

16 Likes

It depends on what category we are referring as best.
And… The magician… got me a few other best NFTs, so I have to say it’s the best magician… Don’t try to make any sense with it thou… Just manifest… Just magic… That’s what I experienced… I didn’t know how… One thing led to another… And I finally got what I wanted thou.

:point_up_2:Can’t agree more… In fact, I just got a magician NFT back today (I traded and sold mine a few times to finally get to what I wanted… And now it’s back to me again) … it doesn’t really matter if I have the NFT or not … It feels like it’s in me.

11 Likes

Aye Lass! Why this over Exalted States, ye?

2 Likes

Oh i forgot to mention ES because that is a beautiful field with so many different needed elements.

ES and MboP are different tho they can compliment, i put MboP because: (this is my previous account’s main reviews on it)

Thats why

7 Likes

I’m sorry but I just thought of Flex Mentallo :laughing:

3 Likes

All of them are good.
I went to a hospital for a ct scan, so I needed 2 kinds of medicines to take before doing the ct scan. The nurse told me you may not find the medicines in the city, or not even in the Red Crescent. So I came out of the hospital and told my Pegasus to find the medicines. I went to 2 pharmacies. In the second pharmacy the doctor told me they don’t have those medicines. But my Pegasus assured me that they have the medicines. So I told the doctor “you really don’t have them, or you want to save those medicines for your own patients”? The doctor blushed and with no other words he gave my medicines!
I was in the CT scan room, it was too cold. There was a technical problem with the needles of the machine. I asked my Pegasus to fix the machine and make me warm. My Pegasus did it in a minute.
Three days later a relative of mine called me and suggested that he send me the medicines from abroad. It only takes 4 to 5 weeks for me to receive them. However I still have hopes to get healed miraculously even before I receive the medicines.
Also last night I had weird sensations, as if the other internal organs were infected (that I hope not) I asked my Pegasus to protect me, so my servitor started working on my body for hours.

22 Likes

That is crazy wow :o what country is this if you don’t mind my asking.
If he was in Washington he would ho to jail!!!
l. I am sorry but happy for you now. Best wishes

5 Likes

Bump
It has been two months and like one gazillion new NFTs.

What do you consider the best NFT?

8 Likes

As of now, definitely Blueprint of Love :heart: :white_heart: :purple_heart:

That might change back to Arc Light when I discover what other amazing stuff can be done with it.

12 Likes

There is nothing I have found so far that this cannot do. And every single day, it grows and grows and grows…its power just is so vast, nothing I have ever experienced in a servitor. This is the construct that almost makes me want to coin a new term that is more than a servitor - sort of a demi-god. It is also fueled by various galactic sources in the cosmos - nearly immortal and filled with infinite energy.

The other day, I was doing a ritual for Horus and it was amusing… Horus was looking at the Skull and it felt like, “who is this new actor on the scene?” Many entities I work with respectfully look at Mr. Skull (I call mine Bhairava).

I always tell people to be judicious with their spending, especially younger kids, but this is what I told a young bloke on this forum: “Take a loan if you need to, but get it”.

45 Likes

Wholeheartedly agree

20 Likes