Coping with a partner who is very skeptical

Hi all, just curious about your experiences in dealing with a significant other that is skeptical of morphic fields and perhaps your spiritual journey in general. Discovering morphic fields and energetically programmed audios last year opened up a whole another world for me. I would love my partner to benefit from this also, but every time I gently suggest something I end up being labelled delusional and out of touch with reality :laughing:

3 Likes

If I recall, maoshans gf didnā€™t believe either until he let her play ā€¦whatā€™s it calledā€¦the microcurrent facial stimulant or sth.

Then she looked in the mirror and screamed that it works :)

1 Like

There is something that will shake their belief so strongly they wouldnā€™t be able to ignore it.

find that one audio for them and watch how the belief system will be shaken.

3 Likes

one way is to accept for the time being morphic fields speaking the reall stuff from our Captain is an individual path. no need others to reflect on this path. and sometimes dangerous.

in my years since i am deeper into the matter of morphic fields there was only one work kollege who needed some of the patreon fields and it was okay for this person.

from the side of my family (my mother and mother of my wife) they know about them but it is not their path not anithing constant. but no rejection eather. they have their own ways of healing (yoga, human design, feng shui). and of course before i blocked it both mothers were very preachy of those movements. now they simply practise themā€¦quetilyā€¦

my wife is absolute atheist, and is fortunately or not so born with very powerful and sometimes dangerous spiritual skills which she uses as a snake would use fangs or a scorpion its tailā€¦in the dearest moment of need and only for her own service. seldom for others. all very violent and primal but it is there.she concously doesnot accept anything invisible.

heck we or i perged a ghost infront of her eyesā€¦ nopeā€¦still not believe. (ghost was ended thanks to my first dragon golem servitor and the de-inhabitor audio).

2 Likes

I donā€™t suggest or advice my family. I use secrecy as a weapon, gain their interest and be the change. Ofcourse they see the improvements in us overtime, and realise late which is fine.
I talk about these things only when they ask !
Usually we take the approach of suggesting, convincing but it wonā€™t help long run because we can pour ambrosia only if they open the mouth otherwise itā€™s a utter waste.

3 Likes

Thank you for the beautiful replies @Nice2knowU @Zen @Sarumann33 . As @Lucky delicately phrased Iā€™ll simply be the embodiment of the wonderful spiritual tools captain is providing. Something that makes me a tad sad is how the changes Iā€™ve experienced render me unsuitable for many people I already know, and how much of a contrasting spiritual belief Iā€™ve developed, which upsets my partner a great deal. He is very much a science/only one reality, type of man. Iā€™ve evolved into a mantra chanting/aura cleansing/5D manifestations, type of woman :rofl: His worst nightmare actually!

5 Likes

You could meet him halfway. Much of morphic fields theory fits well into the simulation hypothesis and information theory. That 40hz sound and light now counts as cutting edge dementia treatment does not prove anything about morphic fields, but I have noticed that that research does open minds. Of course, I do none of that with my wife. I just tell her that this is one of my things, and thatā€™s enough for her.

4 Likes

Wow, thank you for sharing your experience. I was not aware of this treatment option for dementia, looking into it right away! Many things in medicine utilise ā€œenergyā€ essentially, something that comes to my mind right away is shockwave therapy for common MSK conditions like plantar fasciitis, etc. My partner finds it baffling that I am in healthcare and I indulge in things like energetically programmed audios and solfeggio frequencies :laughing: I will try to meet him halfway.

1 Like

Ask your husband to be skeptical about his skepticism.