Best field for proof sapien fields works 4 disbelievers / scoffers

Hey there, what field would be best to quickly prove to someone, lets say in an aiport to a stubborn person who dont believe in your mp3ness. I was thinking an environmental field like frankincense and myrrh? I thought i smelled it will need to test again, but is there one that is really noticeable?

will not everyone be able to experience environmental fields? lets say one personal smells the frankincense but others will not?

this may also help new people here who feel like other fields are helping them but once they experience an environmental field then their subconscious mind will forever believe in sapien fields

Oh, I have seen this thread before in a deja vu. It ended with something along the lines of @Rosechalice saying that your desire to prove the fields work is rooted in the wrong mentality, and it does more harm than good, something something insert postcard

And @Nice2knowU saying something about there being “For the Skeptics”, with the caveat of them always chalking it up to placebo

7 Likes

https://forum.enlightenedstates.com/search?context=topic&context_id=78819&q=Skeptics&skip_context=true

2 Likes

Loop in Matrix :slight_smile:

Coping with a partner who is very skeptical - General Discussion - Sapien Medicine (enlightenedstates.com)

My skeptical partner - Ask for Advice - Sapien Medicine (enlightenedstates.com)

Partial Skeptic - Sapien Medicine (enlightenedstates.com)

Any Scientific Reasearch on Sapien Med audios? I feel skeptic as of right now - General Discussion - Sapien Medicine (enlightenedstates.com)

Fastest working fields to convince someone - Audios - Sapien Medicine (enlightenedstates.com)

Cant feel fields at all , how to open this abilty? - General Discussion - Sapien Medicine (enlightenedstates.com)

6 Likes

I believe we’ve all gone through something similar sooner or later we stopped trying to show people and be on ‘standby’ for whenever interest starts to build within them.

6 Likes

Only desperate men dying of thirst in the wilderness are open enough to receive miracles.

5 Likes

It’s a fool’s errand. Been there, done that.

4 Likes

People like that offer you the opportunity to learn not needing others to approve you(r way of living).

If it works for you, why bother with what anyone else thinks.

4 Likes

It’s tougher when it’s an immediate family member who really needs them. But yeah, even so, you can’t convince someone who’s mind is made up.

2 Likes

I know, also been there done that.

Them being family members shouldn´t override you seeing them for what they are.

I say this bc I used to be completely self-absorped and thought I´d had to “set people free”, “heal them”, “make them see”, whatever, it only lead to conflict, which is kind of to be expected lol, we´d react the same if people would try to make us stop using fields.

“most of these people are not ready to be unplugged”

If somebody keeps choosing the path of ignorance/suffering (or any other for that matter), who are you, me or anyone else to convice him otherwise?

Some will maybe come back when they´re ready, some won´t ever, doesn´t matter.

We can only give nudges or hints, anything beyond that is on them and their journey.

We achieve the most for ourselves (and ultimately for all of us) by focusing on our own growth.

4 Likes

Consider this- my entire family witnessed me cure my Hepatitis C with Dream’s Hep B and C field. They didn’t even deny it was the field that cured me. They knew it did and my mom and dad even began to to use some fields. My mom didn’t get results and my dad was never consistent enough to know whether or not they worked for him. Then there is my 13 year old niece who is even delving into some spiritual stuff and she has Ehler’s Danos Syndrome but still won’t even use Dream’s field for it. Most people just aren’t ready for this type of stuff.

5 Likes

Bro my dad just texted me asking me about a field for his GI issues. That’s a crazy synchronicity. Apparently he wants to try again.

6 Likes

methinks you have wandered into remembrance of a bad dream. in no universe I am aware of would rosechalice do that. she would have put the postcard first . . .

10 Likes

my parents were the only ones i convinced. everyone else remained skeptical and called me crazy lol

2 Likes

TouchĂŠ :joy:

2 Likes

Technically, why not think differently about skeptics in general?
Let’s see…

If you check the etymology of the word “skeptic”, you will find that it doesn’t have to be a negative meaning at all:

skeptic (n.)

also sceptic, 1580s, “member of an ancient Greek school that doubted the possibility of real knowledge,” from French sceptique and directly from Latin scepticus “the sect of the Skeptics,” from Greek skeptikos (plural Skeptikoi “the Skeptics, followers of Pyrrho”), noun use of adjective meaning “inquiring, reflective.” This is related to skeptesthai “to reflect, look, view” (from a metathesized form of PIE root *spek- “to observe”). The name was taken by the disciples of Greek philosopher Pyrrho, who lived c. 360-c. 270 B.C.E.

The extended sense of “one with a doubting attitude, one who suspends judgment and holds that the known facts do not warrant a conclusion” is recorded by 1610s. It is attested by 1630s as “one who doubts or disbelieves the Christian religion,” short of absolutely denying it. The sk- spelling is an early 17c. Greek revival and is preferred in U.S.

Skeptic does not mean him who doubts, but him who investigates or researches as opposed to him who asserts and thinks that he has found. [Miguel de Unamuno, “Essays and Soliloquies,” 1924]

The adjective in the sense of “skeptical” is attested from 1570s. As a verb, scepticize (1690s) failed to catch on.

skeptical | Etymology of skeptical by etymonline

This is the important part:

“Skeptic does not mean him who doubts, but him who investigates or researches as opposed to him who asserts and thinks that he has found.”

That means we should celebrate a skeptical mind, because with that mindset, we actually start to investigate.

A bit like a child’s mind, right? You question, question, question. My nephew, he asks me “why”? And I answer. And he asks again “Why”? And he keeps going until he is satisfied with an answer :smiley:

So its a constant push to learn more about the world. A curious mind.

Do we then even wanna convince someone of fields?
No, because they aren’t true skeptics. They don’t wanna go out and research what this is about, they prefer to be in a fixed mindset. That is not a curious mind.

So, the best I suppose you can do is, help them with fields if they need it. Let the magic unfold in that way. Everybody has a free will.

1 Like

I’ve tried helping so many friends with fields but they are never consistent. If they don’t feel better after one loop then they think It doesn’t work and I’m a crazy person. I tried getting a few people on to the forum as well just to see what they thought it was like but no one lasted because it was all too foreign to them and strange.

I sent one friend the covid field and a couple more to help combat it while he was in a really bad way with it. He actually did play them a lot and left them looping over night and he got better from covid very quickly which was great.
When I asked him what he thought about the fields now, his answers was that he got a good night sleep while listening to them, that he would listen to them again for sleep 🫠 🫣

At least my mom listens to fields everyday now so I’ll count that as a win.

8 Likes

Ditto :point_up: I just felt it was more of a vent.

4 Likes

I can’t agree with this enough.

If anything, I value my inner skeptic more than anything.

True faith is seeing, false faith is blind.

Without first-hand experience, people should not believe anything blindly.

Souls who are mature enough to bear the fruits of their inner labor will be intuitively guided to this space, following first-hand experience of a different kind.

I personally doubted that such work would be possible via audios when I first came to the forum. I was a skeptic, but, like always, I left the benefit of the doubt, keeping a keen scientific eye for any potential for learning, and I cannot overstate how grateful I am for having been skeptical of my inner skeptic’s skepticism.

6 Likes

Loop VOC, trust me, loop it all night, never doubt since

Vomited every time i looped it

2 Likes