My skeptical partner

My partner at work is getting so annoying with his mocking/skepticism about fields all the time. I don’t even bring it up, he does. So I said “oh yeah? Watch me get tan in front of your face.” Normally it takes 2-3 listens of Sun Gazer or Sun Free Tanning and I’m super tan. Now I’m playing them both LOTS of times and NOTHING is happening. I’m straight pale. Idk if my eagerness is blocking the situation or what. I’ve tried Kinetic Quasi Crystal and Ego Dissolution first to no avail. This is insane. I normally would be burned by now. I even used Grounding after. I’ve tried 2 shifts in a row. Anyone want to please help by sending servitors to tear down my blocks or help integrate my fields. I need to prove this clown wrong once and for all. He’s getting really annoying.

4 Likes

or maybe perhaps the universe wants it to remain that way? its his loss; why should he get the honor of seeing it
Maybe its a sign to be and let be
Tell him to shut up though

5 Likes

Was just thinking this!

1 Like

But why?

Some people’s ego gets off on “being right”.

Some people wouldn’t believe in aliens even when the aliens would take them in person onto their ship and fly them through the universe.

And as others just mentioned above, maybe his Higher Self wants him to be a “stubborn sceptic” in this incarnation to have a certain learning experience?

10 Likes

Some people weren’t born to experience a magical life, or it’s too early for them to know about that stuff.

Yeah, it’s frustrating at first but you eventually get used to it :grin:

7 Likes

Sounds like a test of patience for you my friend :slight_smile:
Once you will learn to no longer care, you might manifest a different colleague?

2 Likes

I normally don’t care what people think but I have to deal with this guy 48 hours a week. And even if he shuts up, which he will if I ask him to, the fact remains he thinks I’m delusional.

It’s pretty uncomfortable. He thinks I’m imagining all my results. Lol

5 Likes

If it triggers you, then you still care.

So why do you care?

And what will happen if you will no longer care?

What is the worst case scenario?

Are you afraid of not being taken serious by him?

And if so, so what?

Do you need his particular admiration?

2 Likes

Do you have WW C? Maybe that will make the jackass: begone !
Like get him kicked out if your path.

Also this is ironic. Because my brother has the same job as you @Gnosticmedic27 ; and whenever he sees me (which isn’t often) I feel and get so much hardcore judgement from him; i get so relieved once he’s gone lol. So I really hope you can switch shifts or something or he miraculously does
I’ve noticed that sector has a bunch of people that act like know-it-alls, and are kinda sorta jaded/bleak ; maybe because they see death first hand oftentimes. Maybe.

2 Likes

I don’t think I need his admiration I do feel weird being seen as this crazy delusional person. Anyway whatever it is what it is

1 Like

I never tried proving anything to him til he started to get annoying about it

1 Like

The moment Gnostic stops caring he will get the most results from sun tanner he’s ever gotten in his life lol

10 Likes

Yeah I have it. Stopped using it a couple weeks ago though. Need to start again.

Hahaha…I always get results from it, that’s why I’m losing my shit right now

1 Like

In the end, almost every sceptic and materialist learns that there is more to life.
For most this happens when they physically die and go back to the astral planes.
For some it happens with a Near Death Experience.

3 Likes

This is your limbic brain speaking.
The subconscious fear of not fitting in into the tribe and be expelled from it.
In the past, being expelled from the tribe meant death.
But in modern times this is no longer the case.
The tribe became the whole planet.
Too large to be expelled from it.
You are safe.

3 Likes

Anyways, I need to go back to the other tab now and finish watching the 2 final episodes of Warrior Nun :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Eh I don’t think so cuz I’ve never been this way. I’m not even this way with other skeptical people. I just laugh. The difference is I’m with him all the time.

Enjoy your show

1 Like

That is what you consciously think.

But since he triggers you, that means there is a SUBconscious belief or assumption that gets triggered.

:point_down:

3 Likes