Core Strengthening (Energetically/Morphic Programmed Audio)

Man!! Those arms are massive!! They are like my 2 legs :sweat_smile:

Congratulations :ok_hand:t4::muscle:t4:

5 Likes

Thanks for sharing the results. Although I thought you were using the core strengthening field only. But regardless… the results are from Sapien workout audios. :+1:t2::+1:t2:

3 Likes

You look like a warrior straight up

Motivation!

:fire::fire::fire::fire:

6 Likes

Thanks Ya’ll!

with the new core audio that came out we’re going on another 30 day venture :)

4 Likes

Very motivating Zen… Once I used to train professional, like a trainer to participate at state level bb competition. Then I switched to doing Yoga and many other methods… Still retaining the same physique.

But your pics make me feel nostalgic and to restart body building…:muscle::muscle: keep going!

3 Likes

Way to shred, man! Keep up the good work!

1 Like

Does it target the oblique muscles ?

1 Like

https://thetrainingroompt.com/core-training-vs-abdominal-training-whats-the-difference/

This one targets only ‘Transverse abdominis’, not oblique

4 Likes

Does the stomach shriking works on all this muscle ?

1 Like

This improves balance? So I guess it would be great for any athlete especially sprinter?

2 Likes

Yes!

Many use sprints as a way to get a stronger core.

:muscle:

(Go get it!)

2 Likes

Somone got the patreon link can’t find it maybe it has a different name :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Even i couldn’t find, tried with many keywords in description.
My guess is maybe captain is reorganizing as he said in other thread to bring in financial protector + all fields under one tier so he has to manually add each audio under it. Could be he is working on it

1 Like

Core Strengthening on Patreon:
https://www.patreon.com/posts/core-27525598

I found it by doing a search of “Core Strengthening” in my e-mail to find the patreon e-mail release notification and then clicking from the e-mail.

1 Like

I have to say, a lot of fields I don’t feel anything from but this one so far when I play it, I feel sore in my abs right away, specifically in the parts it says too. I wish I could make all the fields work like this for me lol. What is the secret? :joy:

1 Like

I gave you some suggestions in your other post.

2 Likes

Didn’t use it long enough to vouch for its “sculpting” properties and I’m already very cut so changes would probably be hard to track, but I want to leave this comment to tell you not to overlook the balance and coordination aspects of this field. When I use it, my posture improves tremendously, and I can stand and walk ad infinitum whereas usually, some lower back strain occurs after 30 minutes to an hour (minor, but still annoying). It also makes handstands much easier to hold.

6 Likes

Just want to add to this post that I have the same experience. I don’t use this much, but when I do I notice a more balanced walk and I’m a better dancer.

3 Likes

Role of Transversus Abdominis (AI: Copilot): The Transversus Abdominis is a deep abdominal muscle that plays an essential role in core stability and posture. Here are some of its key functions:

1. Core Stabilization: The transversus abdominis acts like a natural corset for your abdomen. When contracted, it compresses the abdominal contents, providing stability to the spine and pelvis. This is crucial for maintaining proper posture and preventing lower back pain.
  2. Breathing Control: It assists in forced expiration (exhaling forcefully) by compressing the abdominal cavity. This is especially important during activities like heavy lifting or intense exercise.
  3. Pelvic Floor Support: The transversus abdominis works in conjunction with the pelvic floor muscles to provide support to the pelvic organs and maintain continence (control over urination and defecation).
  4. Spinal Support: By engaging the transversus abdominis, you create intra-abdominal pressure, which helps stabilize the spine during movements and prevents excessive stress on the vertebral discs.
  5. Postpartum Recovery: Strengthening this muscle is beneficial for postpartum women, as it aids in restoring abdominal tone and supporting the abdominal wall after pregnancy.

In summary, the transversus abdominis is a hidden hero that contributes to overall stability, breathing control, and spinal health. Regular exercises targeting this muscle can enhance core strength and promote better posture.

Reported common benefits (Youtube (other channel), forum and Patreon):

1. Strengthening the core muscles, which can alleviate lower back pain and improve posture.
  2. Providing relief/aiding in healing the pelvic floor after childbirth.
  3. Helping with alignment and relieving discomfort associated with conditions like inguinal hernias.
  4. Offering instant relief from stomach issues and contributing to better spine posture.
  5. Facilitating muscle flexing and tingling sensations, indicating activation and strengthening of muscles.
  6. Correcting pain or discomfort caused by sleeping in an awkward position.
  7. Noticing increased abdominal strength and muscle tone with regular use.
  8. Contributing to improved balance, coordination, and posture during activities (walking, standing, handstand).
2 Likes

It’s become a problem :sweat_smile:

so we’re back here.

Hip Flexors
Core strengthening
Body Symmtrery
The Acquisition of Abdominal Definition

5 Likes