New Release: Auto-Mewing (Negentropic)

I used this field, the effects are far too powerful and pronounced for me personally. I only used it 3x for 5 days, but it was close to nearly transforming my entire facial structure to the point where my face changed entirely, so I stopped listening to it and won’t listen to it again. It happened so quickly. The first 2 days were okay though, the slight changes in bone structure help support the rest of my face. Now waiting for my face to reset back to normal, I know it might take a month or two.

7 Likes

I think it depends on who you are and whether you like the changes, I use the field every day and I’ve been loving the changes on me.

3 Likes

How is it going now?

My face is completely normal now again

5 Likes

Holy sht guys can you believe this?

2 Likes

this field is so legendary

6 Likes

This might of been answered already (im sorry) but does it strengthen tongue?

1 Like

Does anyone know how negentropic is added into here. Am trying to think, if it was about the shapes and golden ratio then am pretty sure plasma has an aspect to that or maybe not.

Is it because it rewinds damages on the muscles, because the way we live our lives

1 Like

I know, it’s awful.

I feel like I’m the only one who gets no results from this field. What am I doing wrong? I’m thinking of trying mewing world’s course again because I don’t know what else to do about my face. Listening to subs too but…

What’s are your current goals with fields? And (subs??)

Can you list them? And what are you using for such goals.

1 Like

Hi Zen, sorry for the late reply. I have quite a few on my playlist that I try to listen to at least every other day but a lot or health or physical change related. Maybe I am doing too many at once? I read that you should do not more than 4 permanent change ones so I should go back and count to make sure I guess. I don’t really notice effects with all of them but some I notice right away like the core strengthening one. I also try to so the ego disillusion one now and then too. I am trying other ways again now to try and fix my maxilla though now such as mewing world’s course and am determined now.

For fields for permanent physical changes, you want to be listening every day until you have the changes you want. The Official Sapienmed FAQ (Updated) tells us that when using fields for permanent physical changes such as this one, if you miss a day, you lose the momentum of the change. Then you’re sort of starting over again with the next listen.

This is pretty common and it’s counterproductive, especially if it’s causing you to split your fields over 2 days’ of listening.

You’ll see more results when you prioritize your goals and then tackle your goals with fields one by one.

7 Likes

Okay thank you! I will try to prioritize better :joy:

3 Likes

You think it would be a good idea to use this field before sleep while taping your mouth so you can nose breathe ? I saw a podcast where Andrew Huberman talked about that Neuroscientist: How Mouth Breathing Affects Your Face | Andrew Huberman #neuroscience #shorts - YouTube

Why has the video on youtube been deleten?

Edit: can’t find it on patreon anymore aswell

Edit 2: Nvm, after searching through the forum this problem is already known by the sapien team

2 Likes

On Patreon, search Plasma Brothers. You’ll find it there.

3 Likes
3 Likes

It’s on youtube too, The Plasma brothers album

Btw, do someone knows how much time in average takes to achieve good results with Mewing audio? I’ve never did it but i’ve seen people here talks about years and years of mewing

1 Like

The initial post needs to be updated, with the video re-uploaded.

I was just coming to share this video in case anyone still doubted mewing, its own creator explains everything comprehensively and with a lot of evidence in this video/documentary.

With the field the results should be faster.