Corpus Spiritus Tarot Deck

No, go back once

I think you touched by mistake pay with afterpay.

Go back and select the payment method you want

2 Likes

thank you, everything is fine

3 Likes

I guess the solution will remain a mystery :eyes:

Solution is different payment method I guess :slight_smile:
Or LunaMoon2 energy :man_shrugging:

4 Likes

logged in from another browser

4 Likes

Good stuff. Enjoy your new deck :beers:

8 Likes

I finally opened it up. My desire for some good advice eventually outweighed my ā€œrespectā€ for the deck based on the psychic punch in the stomach it gave me on arrival.

I have to tell anyone who has not previously acquired one or more tarot decks, these are exceptionally well done. I know we praise Sapien a lot around here so this could provoke a sense of semantic satiation. If you were to buy two or three of the decks available that are the most well known for having done well in the art category, then you would know for a fact that this deck is not just another well done work of art among the top decks out there.

As for the reading, yes, it was clearly accurate. It made a lot of sense. And I think it will prove useful.

13 Likes

Has anybody got to pay import taxes receiving the deck?

Mine finally arrived in the country and ill have to pay 50usd :expressionless:

Well at least ill have it soon, but that sucks its a lot taxes for a tarot deck!

5 Likes

Got the same message right now. :slightly_smiling_face: Iā€™ll have to pay some taxes. Donā€™t know how much yet.

1 Like

Imagine if they knew what kind of deck this is :smirk: taxes would be + lots of zeros lol

2 Likes

Haha, taxes on everything even death. :skull:

1 Like

Same, I live in a small town and the post office is litterly on the same block from me like a 3 minute walk but yet its been sitting there for over 48 hours saying ā€œpackage acceptance pendingā€. I was hoping to get it today before the weekend but looks like i will have to wait till Monday

3 Likes

Coincidentally I received it today as well, and yes, I had to pay import taxes too. It was declared for the full price now :confused: oh wellā€¦ itā€™s amazing and so will be worth it :)) I already absolutely love it :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: Seems very accurate and the art work is just :+1: :sparkles: !!

3 Likes

Oh thats why.

2 Likes

Oh noā€¦ then Iā€™ll have to pay tooā€¦
The tags and mugs were cool because the price on the package was (I think?) The manufacturing price or something lowerā€¦ so no tax
Now Iā€™m pretty sure I wont be able to get mine as I wonā€™t be here to pay the taxes when it arrivesā€¦ so it wonā€™t be delivered.
itā€™s still in the US, super slow. :pensive:

4 Likes

Oh no!

Check if you can request to be picked up instead of delivered, also in the email they send, theres a link to pay the taxes online

2 Likes

My cards are almost home! Had to pay 30ā‚¬ worth of import taxes but I grimaced, shrugged and got on with it. I have a feeling it will be worth it :partying_face:

6 Likes

@Captain_Nemo I donā€™t see if this has been replied already, but is there an actual use of the NFT, except for the coolness of it? (which is legit already :grin:)

I see above that you commented that it will work without the NFT if we gift it (delivering it to my aunty this afternoon btw :star_struck:)

ā€“

I have received it yesterday, your work is mind-blowing.

The accuracy and energy, wow :star_struck:

9 Likes

So true @anon32464289 Iā€™ve never had cards like these. I mean, duh. But still. Iā€™m constantly amazed that I can look at a card, get a meaning intuitively in about 1 second. Go look up the general meaning on biddytarot and see that it matches.

Eventually that neat trick will wear off once I have the whole deck more or less memorized again. But for now it gives me all the convincing anyone could want that these are indeed fielded cards. It makes doing the interpretations so much easier, with confidence and accuracy.

And each reading is different even if itā€™s the same card you can tell what itā€™s hinting at or trying to say for this particular reading. And itā€™s not even hinting most of the time more like shouting. I guess the deck is sold out by now so Iā€™ll stop posting raving reviews lest they merely serve the purpose of patting everyone on the back who already has a deck. Lol. Maybe it will help the next deck go faster. Though Iā€™m sure Sapien Med will need no help with that. Ok thenā€¦ maybe this will help sell the next deck in the unlikely event that they are vastly over-printed. Like that would ever happen.

12 Likes

NO just a little more than half sold.

But I have no where else to market it, I hope for the best.
Actually most people seems disappointed its an NFT, no matter if I explain or not.

21 Likes