Corpus Spiritus Tarot Deck

In our new Beginner Tarot Thread or Tarot Category,maybe you could share what you see that is brutal about your card? (I don’t understand this card in that way so you’d be educating us all.)

5 Likes

Here’s an idea: UPRIGHT: Negative thoughts, self-imposed restriction, imprisonment, victim mentality

REVERSED: Self-limiting beliefs, inner critic, releasing negative thoughts, open to new perspectives

5 Likes

Eight of swords is not pleasant, but it’s not brutal. And if you ponder on this a little bit more, 8 = 4 + 4. Prehaps you’ll find something in your head right now.

Actually I like the swords the most in the minor arcana. :slightly_smiling_face:

5 Likes

BUT
does this card apply to your life?

Yesterday I drew an unpleasant card too.
It pretty much applied to my life .

1 Like

Drew Two of Swords today…

By the way, I see people talking about reversed cards/meanings… How does this work when I draw the card? How do I know if the card I drew is reversed or not? Are reversed meanings important?

5 Likes

it will be upside down if reversed

13 Likes

After you’ve played with your deck for awhile the cards get mixed up. Some of the more complicated spreads that have been created have some of the cards at different angles. Some of them will eventually get turned upside down just by doing spreads and playing with them. If you pull one that is upside down, the meaning is the opposite of the right-side-up meaning.

3 Likes

Encouraging everybody to start using the new category and posts regarding Tarot so we have eveything in specific places and that way itd be easier to find answers and comment our own thoughts.

Beginner Tarot Thread

Advanced Tarot Thread

General Tarot Discussion

Tarot Magic

Tarot Connection

Card Meanings & Spreads

Maybe another sub category for reverse meaning would be good? Or too much? Lol @SammyG

14 Likes

lol already too complicated for me :rofl:

9 Likes

So, 3-days now - every day, I draw 3 cards and Ace of Cups comes up every single time :grin:

16 Likes

Seriously? Aww

I think if you read each category youll understand what goes where, and if you want to comment or add something or ask and dont know where, you can post under general discussion maybe?

Im sure along the way we will get familiar with each one, the most important is to have fun and grow

8 Likes

you know empath, panic first, lol

11 Likes

Oh i totally see how this can be overwhelming.

Girl, do what makes you feel comfortable.

Maybe we would help organize the random posts by linking them in the right spot so you get to see where it can go and get your answers there

5 Likes

That sounds like an awesome idea, but is that making too much work for you? I could just put my big girl panties on and deal with it, lol.

5 Likes

Nah its ok.

Im sure @WellBeing @VMMS @Desiree and @Atreides can help too :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: if they want of course

Besides im sure eventually we will get around knowing where to place a question haha

4 Likes

You’ll see that I’ve replied to you in (what I think is) the “appropriate” thread :wink:.

I’d like to add here for our other friends doing their 1-card draws (for the day, for a subject, whatever) and they draw a challenging card, you might have some fun with your decks in looking at the card you drew and then asking your deck (you can shuffle again or not; let your intuition guide you) “What do I need to know to help me navigate this [the challenging card]?” (And “need” is too strong of a word, there :slightly_smiling_face: ).

6 Likes

Are the tarot cards sold out?

Check link in first post ;-)

I don’t have the option to choose a payment method and a delivery option. the buttons are not active

Summary

Try it in another web browser or on a different device if you can

2 Likes