Corpus Spiritus Tarot Deck

I’m certain teespring ain’t gonna give you a hard time.

They’ll sell out eventually, maybe some guides on what the cards have the potential to do. Some even with what was said before might still be lost and not invest the money if they don’t see the potential.

6 Likes

Oh. In that case I’m glad to continue giving it rave reviews. And they are honest.

This though… wow.

6 Likes

No, if you’re like me last night, Spring was doing one of its wacky sorts of “featuring” products and (for whatever reason) didn’t include the cards. I had to actually go and specifically look for the cards (and Spring didn’t help*. I had to use my browser’s History to locate the listing on Spring last night. (sigh)

*Their search didn’t show the cards. When I went to the creator page (for Sapien) I only could get the “featured” list and I couldn’t find a way to get the full listing of products on there. (The “featured” list was quite large so someone who was less familiar with the product line could easily mistake that as being the full listing.) Oddly enough, when I went through the Spring homepage to the locate by creator page (I forget the exact wording) and they offered me what they thought I’d be interested in, on that suggestion page, they offered me a variety of Sapien dog tags, which we all know have been discontinued on Spring and elsewhere. (sigh)

9 Likes

Perhaps, those with the deck, if such happens maybe we can
apply the upright fool here for a solution.

13 Likes

What I’ve done is
Post the link on my bio on insta and my never used fb lol
So to spread the word
Or any social media platform honestly
Some people actually listened
The “nft” word caught their attention
I’ve also made my mother tell her relatives to order although they never heard of tarot before haha
Basically, it would be cool if maybe we also just shared it on our social media platforms

2 Likes

Also at uni students:

I’ve also shamelessly plugged in it to my University fb pages (ie Class of 2019, 2023, etc) and my sorority page

So if anyone’s in groups, uni, perhaps consider it!

If you need help with what to write here is my template:

Check out Sapien’s new NFT tarot deck:
https://sapien-medicine.creator-spring.com/listing/sapien-medicine-tarot-card-nft?fbclid=IwAR2ot83oruL4uQ-1aAV8RuPNZKVSRhKHnWRPM8bRfwvJOHpdo8uQaiyNAy8

2 Likes

Haha this made me laugh a bit, nice template :joy:
I think “NFT”, like most things, have a positive and negative effect in people.
Especially those not to tech savvy, might just leave it because they don’t want to bother. This is the main reason why I asked if it works also without the NFT, some people would rather say they don’t want to have it if they have to bother with wallets etc.
People who are in the crypto space live in a bit of a bubble in this sense (it’s normal to assume certain things are common knowledge or normal when you spend a lot of time talking to ppl for whom it is), many people can’t be bothered about such things 🤷

I’m still hoping to receive it before I go abroad for a couple of weeks, fingers crossed :grimacing:

3 Likes

O lala! That’s exciting monkey. I’m sure it will

Lol. Also, if anyone has any manifesting nfts
Like rainmaker, magician, maybe even skull.
Or audios such as Tower of Power ;)

Consider expressing the desire above to them :slight_smile:
I have done so, but when more come together
It causes a larger chain reaction.

Anyways, I know it will sell out,
We know how much effort was put in and earnest passion.
We will carry this faith with us until it is implemented as so

ONWARDS cadets (or whatever ship people are called) inserts Excalibur

5 Likes

Depends which demographic we regards this to, like you said.
For my “uni” they are all obnoxious little spoilt brats whom like anything to everything that sounds exclusive or tech.
Meaning to say,
this should work on them.

My father who is much older than the majority of those on this forum,
Is into NFTs, anything crypto. Crypto for him and his colleagues have surprisingly become more favored in comparison to that of the Stock Market. Several older generation folks are starting to feel more confident with it. Particularly after Biden signed the bill
This should be something of interest to them

Edit: it just daunted on me I should make him tell his colleagues. !!! See, this os the power of collective thinking/ brainstorming lol
Thank you

6 Likes

Ok obviously I was thinking of people who I think of when I think
“Who would I tell about a great tarot deck?”
Not people who are spoilt brats nor people who would invest, but people who would be interested in / appreciate the fields/tarot. :)

3 Likes

Ah yes.
Unfortunately I do not know of any such persons other than one friend of mine. Fairly certain he’s got not just one but some.

In my case this is all I can do :slight_smile:
Certainly we can try with those whom a reverence for tarot. Consider the social media tactic.
All we can do is try

I wonder if TEESpring would be open to the idea of advertising it a bit. Because factually, he’s their best seller. Who else sells out in under 2 minutes on their platform making them thousands, you know? It sounds like a favor though which is why I don’t know if that’s really a good consideration.

5 Likes

Isn’t there a place for both? :woman_shrugging:

5 Likes

This method works well: Anyone who wants to help, can find a yt tarot reader and comment.

Mine are still in the US :frowning: I hope they arrive by the end of the month.

2 Likes

Arrived in London today, just under 3 weeks from order date.

I look forward to getting to know the cards.

4 Likes

Got this today! :dancer: :dancer: :dancer:
:sparkling_heart: :sparkling_heart: :sparkling_heart:

4 Likes

:partying_face: Great news!! Prepare yourself for an interesting ride! :snowboarder: :sparkles:

3 Likes

:smiley:
I was checking the updates but wasn’t obsessive or worried. Got this before I expected, sort of!
Have been reading the posts in the tarot category. But I guess unless I spend time mindfully on the cards, I won’t get much out of them!
I am happy to be in the company of you all who are so much more well versed in this magical world

2 Likes

Finally I got it as well, in the very last minute while I’m still around. :partying_face:
Chances were super low, I didn’t even have to pay tax (I have no idea how that is possible in this country, but :pray:)

I can’t take it with me, but I have done a quick one.
The cards are very nice! They are really beautiful in a certain way.
I drew a card to my upcoming trip, it was
‘The World’

That’s all there is to say :sweat_smile:

12 Likes

:exploding_head: WOW!! GREAT 1st pull!!

Indeed!

Knowing the card you pulled, I need only say…"Bon voyage!! " :beach_umbrella:

:sparkles:

5 Likes

I echo the bon voyage, MO, and what great timing! :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face: :hugs:congratulations-engagement

4 Likes