Cosmic Intercession

I’m sure the holiday weekend in the US is slowing things down. Today is a bank holiday and a lot of businesses are taking time off. Captain is already working his little tushy off for us, my friend!

4 Likes

You have to click on “Full Catalog” from the home page.

Then go and choose “sort by”

And change it to “Date, New to Old”

2 Likes

I found it now. Thanks bro. Def grabbing this and The Eternal when payment processing is fixed. Was lucky I grabbed the other two when I could

5 Likes

Have you seen his tushy? Do you truly know if it is small?! I am incredulous.

3 Likes

I just read that whole thread.

Nothing there about payment providers changing. Maybe you meant a different thread. No big. I know it will happen when it will happen. Just wondered if anyone had a sneak peak of when that might be.

1 Like

Captain’s tushy working-offness is an inherent part of the sapien ethos. What do you think that mirror NFT was for? :rofl:

2 Likes

You are right Rose. Sometimes I just can’t help myself and I transform into this hideous beast.

8 Likes

Sorry, I meant The Eternal (all these fields with similar names lol)

1 Like

I figured something like that. I’ve got benefit-of-the-doubt for you man. Cool. I’ll check it out.

1 Like

I need Cosmic Intercession to help me cope with the pain of not being able to buy Cosmic Intercession. Lol. I’ll be ok.

17 Likes

Was just thinking about how frustrated I am I can’t buy this and Eternal too. :(

8 Likes

Hoohooo friends

Paypal is now working, just bought Cosmic Intercession, and also Eternal (after sitting on the fence for a bit haha)

@This_Boy_Here @Atreides @Gnosticmedic27

26 Likes

Awesome, Maoshan. Gratz to you! :partying_face: :hugs:

8 Likes

Thank you!!

9 Likes

I have to say I’m shocked that PayPal gave in.

9 Likes

Curious: does this only work for fearful situations or is it like the general tag where intercession can be accessed when desired?

8 Likes

@Maoshan_Wanderer

Thank you ! And I’m wearing it now. Finally. Wooh. Couldn’t rest until I had it. The face in the mountains is cool. Looks like someone sleeping with a blanket wrapped around him. Blanket being the mountains on the right side.

Look just below the water line. In the center.

@donut

No. It’s intercession plus. It will work without dire situations. Just more strongly in them. Think intercession 2.0 with higher range or reach and then the extra boost in fearful times.

The word “actualized” used twice in the description makes me think it is designed to make sure the help you receive shows up more in physical 3d reality. Actualized Reality.

32 Likes

Does anyone know how many copies there are in total for this item?

4 Likes

@Maoshan_Wanderer

how many copies are there in total for this item?

5 Likes

21 Likes