Course General Discussion

edit: the Awareness Action video loading properly for me now, thank you!

im on Awareness Action video but it is not loading properly for me. it buffers a lot and does anyone have a list of all the actions? thanks in advance!

Are you using a VPN? I use Nord and in the last few weeks I noticed sites like google drive donā€™t work on some servers so I have to test several servers until the site loads.

I felt kinda tired after my first session with energy sensitivity and body primer, did anyone experience less fatigue and exhaustion after the second round? Or mabey even no fatigue/exhaust at all?

1 Like

I would say all of the videos got this problem, not the end of the world by the way, itā€™s just for future reference, the background music is so loud it drowns out the dialogue, editing to a lower volume should fix the problem but Iā€™m guessing itā€™s a huge task to edit them all and uploaded again. :scream:

2 Likes

I have some questions about the healing & crystallization energies:

1. What is the power source for the healing or crystallization? Edit: It is drawn from an energy realm that dream created that has a massive amount of this energy. And it is infinitely expanding so never be afraid of using ā€˜too much.ā€™
  2. Is there any reason to limit the use of either healing or crystallization? Edit: see edit above
  3. How long does the energy flow last for once activated? Edit: You should stay stop healing. But it automatically stops after a certain amount of time. So as long as you focus on it, the energy will keep flowing. Time wise varies to be quite honest

Much love & gratitude :raised_hands:

12 Likes

Welcome to the forum @mystic!

The forum has another thread for crystallization attunement and energies. I had asked similar questions so that might help you. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Oh great thank you so much @Starlight Iā€™ll read thru that thread and ask for further clarification if necessary!

2 Likes

After you finish your first run through of all the audios, is it a good idea to only focus on one or two audio tools for an extended period?
Iā€™m planning to listen to body primer 2x per week, and only move on to another audio tool until I clear enough blockages/desired results.

@SammyG is it ok to use the kidney and adrenal new track since it has a little bit of jing into the kidneys while doing the course first run?

Hmm, yeah should be fine. But try to limit your listens to it. As in, donā€™t listen like 2-20 times a day lol.

2 Likes

After my first run of the course, is it okay to keep running only one audio tool until I get desired results from it, then go to the next one?

2 Likes

Yes thatā€™s completely fine

6 Likes

I will one day get this course

10 Likes

Yes you will!

3 Likes

Hello @SammyG I would like to know if itā€˜s okay to listen to audios in course then stop (bec you had to do something else) then start all over again during the day? Or the next. And it is okay to listen to them randomly one or two or all in a day or different day? As long as one day in 3 days then two day a break. What happened after 2 day break? Do we start again once in 3 days again? Thanks!

Is it necessary to listen to the Heart & Solar Plexus Chakra Clearing with Growth and Stimulation v 2.0 after going through one round of the audio fields? I ask because Healer Primer opens the heart chakra.

2 Likes

What happens when youā€˜re in the middle of listening to the audios, then abruptly stops and couldnā€˜t continue due to mal function. I had it on my ipad and some audios stopped, almost to the end but couldnā€˜t continue anymore. And also, after one listening to each meditation audio, can we continue with the course? Or do we have to wait till the 3 days meditation audio is done?. Thank you

Iā€™m not sure I understand what you are asking but Iā€™ll try:

1. If you donā€™t listen to an audio in its entirety it may not work, you should relisten to it
  2. After one round through all the courseā€™s audios you can restart and change the routine as you prepefer/feels good to you (as @_OM would say be smart, use common sense)

I dont understand what you are asking here, the meditation audio should be used before the other audio in the same day (or on its own when you are meditating). It is not required to do 3 days of meditation audio alone

3 Likes

I realize it was wrong to listen to all audios in one day. I listened to them all in one dayā€¦ didnā€˜t follow instruction fully. Now what should I do? Thanks!

Just start from the beginning and follow the suggested guidelines.
Youā€™ll be fine.

3 Likes