Course General Discussion

Can I listen to quadible integrity while I’m on the course

I would suggest straying off energetic audios for a short period of time. But, you can choose to do so if you like.

1 Like

hey sammy, was wondering if Vibration of Divine Love had the same effect for clearing repressed emotions instead of emotional release? Is there any reason to use one over other for this purpose?

2 Likes

Hi Sammy

Does this mean not to listen to Vibration of Love and The soul restoration series if I’m listening to the course series? I’m on second round of the course audio at the moment. What do you suggest? I think I have a lot of “gunk” to clean out

1 Like

@SammyG Hey is there a FAQ section on which Tags should be avoided or audios or which can be worn i.e. IPF if not I think it would be helpful overall

1 Like

Hi @Sparkles, it is only a recommendation during the first round of the course audios.

Perhaps see how you feel after playing the Vibration and Soul Restoration series now, then adjust your listening based upon what feels best for your energy system.

Here are posts by Dream and Sam about this:

12 Likes

Dream
Will you be adding new capabilities into the Premier healing energy field? I will be great if we can access different types of morphic fields to meet different needs, eg . Fields to help heart attack , emotional states, rejuvenation etc

2 Likes

I accidentally listened to chi compression to bone marrow a hour after I listened to body primer , do I have to start over?

1 Like

It seem this is becoming a major obstacle to people… :thinking:

The guideline is simple and has been repeated over and over… skip any energy related field for the firat run through the course audios

It’s a suggestion!
Monitor yourself and use good sense

Example. I dont think using using chi compression once would invalidate the rest of the course… but again watch yourself and decide

6 Likes

tenor (2)

4 Likes

No need to start over. :slightly_smiling_face:

Sam addressed that concern in this post earlier in this thread:

5 Likes

Yes. Our suggestions are there to help ensure you get the most out of the course audios. If you listen to a few fields dealing with energy here and there, it’s not the end of the world. Just continue listening to the course audios and try to restrain from listening to energy based audios in the future. Reason we suggest things this way is because we tried to find a way to listen to the audios that could work for everyone.

We are all at different places energetically and I think a good portion of you can handle listen to a bunch of audios all the time and wouldn’t have an issue also listening to the course audios. But… you might think you’re one of those people and do that while listening to the course audios and get an adverse reaction. I’d rather you avoid that possibility by playing it safe. But, your hands are on the wheel. At the end of the day, you choose how you want to proceed with this.

And… after the first run of the audios, it’s okay to start listening to all your fields again. You can even focus on certain audios at a time or listen to them all in one day. But, just try not to overdo it with the course audios. Also, learn to trust your intuition. If you observe how you feel when you listen to audios or wear 20 fields at once, you should know if you are overdoing it or if you’re fine. You know yourself better than we do lol.

19 Likes

@SammyG the video for psychic defense in the course cuts off at 5:55. The remaining 8 minutes are blank. I’m not sure if the others have already informed you or not.

3 Likes

Did you have to keep your drive away from you for a few days when you were listening to the audio?

1 Like

I didn’t do that even though it’s recommended not to…

1 Like

Wait, “recommended not to stop using the AT”?

1 Like

No lol. We’re not supposed to use energetic tools whilst running the energy course. At least for the first run.

5 Likes

Aha OK, gottya

1 Like

Some peeps… :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

1 Like