Course General Discussion

ok thanks

3 Likes

Something’s coming real soon that would compliment the course audios quite nicely. It will will also be more than good enough to stand on its own :slight_smile:

33 Likes

Ohhhhhh :smile: yes!!! Exciting news man!

Also, also… Soo Uh … I was supposed to… Hold off on plasma protocol? :smiley:

4 Likes

That’s the gist of what I got heh

I hope it’s not the case though

3 Likes

6 Likes

i’m planning to do another run of the course as if it was the first time.

question:

can i keep wearing my servitors and physical tags?

i have:

• fae servitor
  • ES servitor
  • pleiadian
  • subconscious limit removal
  • enhanced glory
  • essence of beauty

thank you!

3 Likes

Yes. The advice was only in the first run

7 Likes

Hello everyone :slightly_smiling_face::pray::sunny: !!!

I want to do two listening at the same time. The audios of the energetic awakening course on a speaker next to me and another audio with headphones to help concentration to study (reading).

This will not decrease the effectiveness of the audio field of the course?

I could very well be wrong, but that one is focused on physical healing and not the energetic aspects, so that one would work, no?

1 Like

I wouldn’t recommend this. In general, not best to have two audios playing at the same time anyways.

4 Likes

Thanks for answering sammy ;)

1 Like

The only exceptions are environmental fields, correct? Like I could have Plasma Flower on one speaker and do my own playlist on another speaker?

1 Like

Yes, correct.

1 Like

Sorry maybe it is just me, but was you question about listening to a SM field from the headphones too, or just a random audio to help with concentration like classical music or whatever?

It’s energetic (not morphic) audio from another creator. Listening to it while studying improves concentration to facilitate learning.

Here is the description:

In addition, there is a sharp increase in memory and parts of the brain that are linked to it are activated more than their usual state. We have also included a program to slow down your brain waves so that you are much more calm and peaceful while studying.

In addition to this and the long increase in memory, we have lastly added the frequency of GABA (gamma-aminobutyric acid) which will help your brain, neurotransmitters and also silence the mind and more relaxed states.

Listen to the audio when working with "…

I want to study and develop my energy sensitivity at the same time. But since this is not recommended I would only listen to the course audio while studying :slightly_smiling_face:.

3 Likes

Missing webinars were just added to the webinar links document. Just have to redownload the course live webinar document to get links to all the new ones.

10 Likes

Unsure if this is the best place for this, but i do have a few questions of what kind of other energetically programmed audios would be safe listening while doing the course(especially the audios that work directly on the body)

I do want to clarify, listening to these audios on the same days as the energy course audios, NOT at the same time.

Ive used the following audios for a while before picking up the energy course
Spirituality Expansion and Power to Omnipotence
(https://spiritualityzone.com/product/raise-your-power-to-omnipotence-advanced-program/)

And Psychic Expansion from Maitreya Fields, it can be found on their Gumroad(i imagine the IPF audio or tag would be better than this one). Would any of the listed audios be ok to listen to while using energy course audios? and if not when would be best?

Also, would it be safe to wear the chakra growth tag or use the energy expansion and or the attunement cards?

1 Like

Morphic fields which combine well with the new Sapien course

Theres a lot of info regarding that in this thread

2 Likes

Ill take that into consideration, though i am speculating on the ones i listed. I do realize this is a bit harder to determine whether or not their ok.

Hey! So im on first run (third day). Is it okay to listen to The Forbidden Body Album, or should I stop?