Course General Discussion

There are no fields

1 Like

While listening to energy sensitivity I unknowingly had another field playing at the same time. I didn’t notice because it had a sound that blended in (overcome any addiction). Should I continue as normal or listen to energy sensitivity again?

Continue as normal. You can start over if you like as well.

1 Like

I waana be a healer and want to heal myself and people around me.I am yet to start the course. So many things are coming in mind.
What time should I listen to?? And do I need to mediate on it ??
How long does it takes for one to be a healer so the process of healing starts

Which audio is it X)? mana circuits ?

It was Emotional Mastering Protocol.

2 Likes

thanks

So after the first round of all the audios, one can choose to use them however they like? Would it be better to just use the same listening regimen rather than looping a single audio?

I think a couple or 3 rounds same way as the first one has been recommended but its really up to you just dont go looping them like crazy, i can tell you by my experience the first round was tough, second one was easy, third one was tougher than the 1st and i was glad i didnt loop them much.

I was planning on doing rounds of the 3 x 2 each x 3 days and see how i would feel but i never got to do it haha then many fields after i took the course (Sept last year) and i havent had a chance to go through them again.

1 Like

Are the primer audios still necessary/beneficial on round 2?

1 Like

Yes i did all the process just the same, primer audio prepares you for the others

2 Likes

If youu have BOL im pretty sure you can taste a different experience of the course :)

(Blueprint of Life)

3 Likes

Would it be too much to loop energy blockage remover on the second go of the course? I’m just nervous about creating more blockages from over stimulating (it would be kind of ironic to grow more blockages from listening to ebr)

It’s generally best not to loop fields.

2-3 listens is enough for most fields, regardless of whether one is listening to course audios.

Looping or ‘spamming’ fields can create imbalances or issues in general.

In this case, you can also end up with too much energy in your system.

Also see the general caution and guideline in @_OM’s recent post, which applies to all fields:

9 Likes

Interesting, I never knew I should not be looping fields. I always would use grounding if I felt too floaty. I was under the impression that the majority of the fields were programmed not to create imbalances if played too much.

Too much of anything can create imbalances and issues.

Often ‘looping’ or ‘spamming’ fields is done to pursue faster progress or to experience more ‘feeling’ in some way but this can actually slow one down tremendously.

Many of us have emphasised this in different ways across many posts.

Here are a few gathered together.

From Captain_Nemo:

From Sammy:

From @_OM:

(and the post quoted above, of course)

12 Likes

This is good to know. I was just going by the audio descriptions. Some said 2-3 max, some said just 2-3 and some have no listening instructions.

1 Like

Glad it is of help.

Always best to err on the side of caution when uncertain as all of the fields are powerful. :slight_smile:

Overuse can always lead to imbalance and issues.

9 Likes

Even with the grounding fields?

1 Like

Yes. :slightly_smiling_face:

@_OM is correct. It is always best to err on the side of caution with all fields.

In response to your previous post about always using the Grounding field and this question, this is because fields are nuanced and complex, interacting with one’s own nuanced, complex system.

The potential issues and system imbalances one can create extend far beyond simply being in need of grounding and are myriad.

Here are a couple of experiences with overusing the Grounding field, for example.

And from the Automated Grounding description:

2 - 3 times is usually enough and should last quite a while until you feel like you need it again.

Even when one uses fields ‘as needed’ (when this is specified), it is always best to use one’s own discernment and intuition regarding the use and still err on the side of caution.

And if one is uncertain of whether an input is from one’s intuition, the Higher Self Connection, Higher Self mandala, Imaginarium Divine and Light and Vibrational Guidance fields can help one develop one’s connection to intuition.

There is also more discussion about that in the threads below.

The intuition and one’s discernment are invaluable, intrinsic parts of one’s growth and development to develop. Doing so will empower you. :slight_smile:

6 Likes