Course General Discussion

How many rounds should we be going through the course audios? Also when doing 2nd/3rd round should we continue with the same like 3 days break 2 days for each?

2 Likes

As many as you want.
For my second round Iā€™m still doing 3 days on 2 days of (cause Iā€™ve started listening again to other energetic audios) but I think you can adapt this routine depending on your energy system reactions

4 Likes

I would like to keep listening to the course indefinitely, or at least for a while. How do you recommend combining that with the vibration pendent.

1 Like

does that include pendants?

Which one?

eternity, chakra, prosperity, a custom hairloss, and APE. I have vibration but i cam keeping that in my basement

Thanksā€¦ Iā€™m still on the first round.

Iā€™m foregoing the 2 day breaks with my second round. I personally havenā€™t seen any issues with that.

1 Like

Iā€™d skip vibration and chakra ones. Not sure about eternity an APE, but Iā€™d say the less you have the less are the chances to interfer with the course.
Maybe @SammyG can give you better suggestions though.

1 Like

Eternity should be fine since it works on your mostly on a physical level but yes, vibration or chakra fields would probably be best to take a break from for the first run of the audios.

6 Likes

@SammyG I am on my first round of listening to the energy awakening course audios. I listened to the audios from Body Primer to Healer Primer according to the recommended 3 days one audio 2 days break. It has been 11 days now since I listened the Healer Primer audio. I have not listened to the Become the Healer audio yet. Since it is a long break, can you please let me know if it is it ok to listen to Become the Healer audio now and continue the first round or should I start afresh again with the Body Primer audio? Thank you in advance for your reply.

1 Like

I was thinking the exact same thing. How Iā€™ve tried for SP so much in the 2 years. Prior to that it would always happen but I was clueless. Itā€™s part of what had me looking for answers. I was on the precipice of awakening. Then of course after that memories of astral travel/flying came back to me from when I was 6- 16. Even being visited and watched by beings from the astral. The beginning of my awakening was so nice. Lol Then of course you learn just how crazy this world is pushing you into your dark night(YEAR+)of the soul.

5 Likes

Just pick up where you left off.
You just gave yourself more time to adjust to the new pathways.
Youā€™re fine.

3 Likes

Thank you for your reply. I understand now how I should go about the course. I will go with the flow, no pushing, no goals to achieve :cowboy_hat_face:

1 Like

Itā€™a ok to listen to become the healer now and start where you left off.

6 Likes

Thank you Sam for your reply

Just a silly question: how many audios are in section 2? I could not start until today and the link doesnā€™t work. Iā€™m asking anyone . Thanks

Bist du aus Wien ??? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Donā€™t know if this was mentioned here before but just got one tiny little criticism, the background audio. Is it possible to adjusted the volume of it as itā€™s louder than the videos voice author. Iā€™m finding harder to hear the voice and the more volume I add, background audio seems to win :joy:

Much gratitude for this course, worth more than Indianā€™s gold weight :rofl: :rofl:

2 Likes

Let me know the videos you experience this most in so i can reupload. I know meditation is one of them.

4 Likes