Course General Discussion

Started round 2 too! I think I’ll do the crystalization attunement again though cause I dont feel much comparing it to the healing one :thinking:

5 Likes

Can everyone view the Awareness Actions [Section 4, video 3]? That video doesn’t load for me and the time says 00:00

Well it’s strange it says 0:00 but it loads fine for me… (dont know if it said 0:00 some weeks ago when I watched it)

1 Like

Strange… I’ll try it again later and see

1 Like

I am thinking to take a break before starting round 2 as I am still experiencing the effects of round 1 even after a week. I feel a warm energy at Heart area easily and still feeling highly emotional when watching tv. I could feel both the attunements where I focus just by a thought so I don’t think I would repeat them.

7 Likes

Smart! :heart: :100: :+1:

5 Likes

Lol… thanks.
… That’s because I have made most kinds of mistakes in the initial journey with fields :laughing:

7 Likes

Good idea! For myself, let the second round commence…

16 Likes

On day 2 of the body primer for the second round. :notes:

6 Likes

How’s everyone doing that’s on a second round? I’m feeling crazy good after my second day of Body Primer :smiley:

9 Likes

Having issues viewing the “Healing Energy Use” video in the course. Says video is unavailable. Anyone else has this issue?

I’m sure this is somewhere but which kind of tracks are we supposed to avoid when we do the course at first? like pranic swirls and chi ones and vibration series/chakra series soul restoration? how about the unlimited energy 2.0 tag?

Anything energy related

1 Like

Hey do you guys download the audios and listen or are you clicking on the drive link and listening?

Download and listen to them. I don’t think Google Drive compresses the file before providing a link to download . Unless you wanted to explicitly download all the files together in a single file.

Download and use it one by one and you are fine.

1 Like

It’s interesting what you say… I downloaded them as a single zip :thinking:

Zip is a compression mechanism, it compresses the files and package them into a single file but also decompresses when you extract them. Most of the time it decompresses to the original file no issues.

But not sure how it works with the morphic fields. I feel even a slight change in the energy signature of the field, will also become different.

2 Likes

Yeah maybe it’s not a problem with google though because it’s not advised in the pdf with the links…

@SammyG?

1 Like

With Subtle energy mandalas and audios such as Eric Thompson SES products if we download the files as zip, when we extract them, this will affect the encoded energy and reduces drastically the energy, not sure with Morphic Fields but I always download them as a single file just to be safe :smiley:

2 Likes

Yeah, you’re good. No worries on that.

5 Likes