Course General Discussion

Yes it is.

The advice is during the first run

1 Like

Just bought the course!

Since it is advised to avoid listening to other energy audios so we don’t get overstimulated, are Knight Mindset and Unbreakable count as energy body work? Can I still listen to them while on the first run on the course?

3 Likes

You can listen to those, yes.

8 Likes

On average, how long does it take to go through the course?

1 Like

25 days man

8 Likes

Thnx Bro

2 Likes

I am going to start the course from today. Can I listen to IPF audio, animal empathy and intercession audios during the fitst run of the couse audios? During the gaps between course audios, can I listen to other audios (except vibration series). Thank you for your support.

It would be best to take a break from those for now but intercession should be fine.

4 Likes

Thank you @SammyG. During the course, can I regularly do monologue with my two servitors whom I have not been able to establish communication with? Thanks!

1 Like

Yes you can

1 Like

I listened to section 9 this morning. The links for the cleaning negative energy audios in the exercise sheet don’t work.

Today started The Course day 1, @SammyG webinar was awesome and pushed me finally to start the course :blush: so far I love it !

I went throught first 9 videos. So much usefull knowledge gathered in videos well explained, cant wait for another ones.

Just finished body primer. It was whole body buzzing experience, very nice.

I know it was written here many times, but just for clarification : can I use biceps + muscle beyond or is it recommended to avoid all audios ? Just to keep gym in check, all other I could avoid :grinning:

6 Likes

physical audios are fine, mental health ones too
But from the testimonials of those intense muscle audios I’ve read it can make you quite tired so maybe stop them if you get too tired with the course audios

4 Likes

Google drive destroyed many old links. Got to fix that. Thanks for letting me know

2 Likes

Is it ok if I use animal telepathy while using this course? I’m like a 0.5/10 with conceptual thinking and it makes the most basic exercises hard to recreate with my mind

I know it’s advised not to listen to any other audios while listening to the course audios & I am avoiding other audios …

Just asking, Can i wear my abundance prosperity & matchmaker tag ??

yes u can

3 Likes

Thank you …

1 Like

One last thing,
Can the meditation audio be used anytime ??
Like can we use that while 1st round of the course ??

That meditation is strong tho :grimacing: i did that and the effects of the other audios were heavy, i mean it was good at the end but it was a hell of a ride bringing up a lot of stuff etc. Literally got a dark night of the soul during that first round and im sure it was the extra meditation track plays i did lol

Would have done it exactly as recommended if i would have known what would happen? Yeah i would have, it was really heavy. But nonetheless soooo happy with the changes i got out of it after.

So up to you. And of course everybody is different. Perhaps for some it was actually helpful or easy lol

4 Likes