Course General Discussion

Yep. Pure bliss! 20charblah blah

3 Likes

Yeah man, Body Primer is strong af. I spent one day entirely in bed lol.

5 Likes

Mmmmmā€¦ Honestly I didnā€™t experienced much from Body Primer

1 Like

Maybe after you start the energy sensitivity audio itā€™ll kick in.

Donā€™t knowā€¦ Iā€™ll start energy sensitivity audio tomorrow though

1 Like

Same bro, Iā€™m not energetic sensitive so thatā€™s probably the reason. The work is happening, weā€™re just unable to feel it

3 Likes

Weā€™ll see :+1:ā€¦

1 Like

I listened to Energy Sensitivity this morning. Iā€™m not one to feel much energy but I did feel a little needle-prickling type of feeling. This audio might be helping me to open up and feel more. Letā€™s seeā€¦

8 Likes

So I am on my 2-day break - stopped listening to all/any audios. I did not skip my Shengong practice though, I have not skipped it a single day in 15-years so I still continued. I was a little perplexed on my dozen (literally) tags, but decided to use keep them with me anyway (my precious!)

With all audios removed, the huge blanket of tiredness is now lifted and I seem back to normal. I will start with Energy Sensitivity tomorrow (I started the course a day late lol)

13 Likes

you may restart once you finish the first cycle of all the audios. for me body primer 1st listen felt medium like i had some vision and some tiredness and other thoughts of life. 2nd listen was intense on my body i could feel the energy taking the Blockage away from my energy pathways on my upper body and lower also. 3rd listen didnt feel a thing. like all already been done in 2nd listen. but who knows maybe some other energy area been fixed in 3rd listen. today start energy sensivity 1st listen first minute listening felt field of heat and coldness around my body this also been felt with meditation audio as last day tried a whole body simulation exercice with success shifting my awarness to move energy through my whole body.

6 Likes

I had a some strange dreams with 1st listen, not with 2nd and 3rd

4 Likes

Energy stimulation exercises feel quite easy though
I remember reading Robert Bruce book a lot of years ago and trying some of his exercises back thenā€¦
Those exercises were also in his Astral Dynamics book, very nice book for anyone interested in OBE

10 Likes

Good. Theyā€™re supposed to be easy :slight_smile: I highly suggest you and everyone do them consistently. Even if you donā€™t feel anything at first, you will eventually. Persistence is key. Or even if you feel you are too advanced for that, I still suggest mastering these techniques so that you can learn to activate your whole energy body at will.

17 Likes

This is my last day for body primer, tomorrow I shall start listening to the energy sensitivity audio. I must say Iā€™ve been feeling down since todayā€™s afternoon for some reason, guess it may be related with the process, so I started hearing the emotional release audio.

14 Likes

I felt the same way. Felt like a temporary healing crisis process for the energy body. Iā€™m sure thereā€™s all sorts of junk being released we canā€™t feel and arenā€™t even aware of.

13 Likes

Absolutely related to the audio. I never feel down lol, I am like the energizer bunny that irritates the hell out of people by being happy and upbeat all the time lolā€¦ This audio is one strong thing!

16 Likes

Very likely. And as @Sims said in the articles itā€™s suggested to use Emotional Release for that

6 Likes

@SammyG when I click on the course audio PDF I am just met with a link that explains the audios and how to use them but I canā€™t find the actual audios themselfs.

1 Like

There is a link at the top of the PDF, above the explanations, for downloading the audios.

6 Likes

Oh wow I feel so dumb lol. Thank you for the help @gpo! (=

9 Likes