COVID-brain field suggestions

Hello friends,
I’ve recently caught COVID, and this is Day 4 for me. My main concern at the moment is the notable decline in my brain function. My presenting symptom was an incredible headache which led me to initially believe that I’ve caught meningitis instead of COVID. It felt like brain was under heavy attack. In fact I still experience random episodes of dizziness and mild vertigo, difficulty in speaking and writing, and comprehending texts. Language has always been my forte’ and I feel sad at the thought of losing it in any shape or form…perhaps I’m being irrationally afraid here. I do hope so.

I noticed today that I find it very difficult to hold a conversation (to just speak and conjure up proper sentences, really) and to comprehend written texts. I’m not very well-versed in the world of neuroscience so I would really appreciate some guidance. Perhaps fields that stimulate or repair the Broca’s area/the Wernicke’s area would help me?

When I get back to work I’ll have to take care of patients as a health care worker and I just can’t envision doing my usual tasks with a slow and compromised brain :pensive: Perhaps I just need to be fearless and patient for now, but I would love to use fields to speed up the healing process anyhow.

I really look forward to suggestions. Have a blessed day/evening.

5 Likes

Anti Virus Disruption 2.0. (loop it)
Long Haul
Blood Clots
Blood Brain Barrier
Brain Regeneration (loop it)

There’s plenty of brain fields—just search ‘brain stack’ or Covid brain. I can’t think most of them will do anything but help you.

I like Fa Jin Gong Healing on Dream Seeds for most situations.

Search—dizzy, dizziness, vertigo, nauseous, and nausea—lot of field suggestions pop up from those terms.

8 Likes

Thank you friend, it is astounding how I didn’t even think of the significant two fields; antiviral and long haul fields, being too caught up in my fear of brain deterioration. Bless you, I’ll listen to all of them for my recovery. Time for me to play some ego dissolution while I’m at it as my ego has been on full fledge today. x

4 Likes

I would recommend plasma Brain if the youth

4 Likes

Get well! :pray:

2 Likes

This one is extremely powerful, both an NFT and audio combo., and should help rid your body of this virus much more quickly

8 Likes

Hi, just to give you some peace of mind and reassuring, when I had covid that was also a big symptom for me. Very strong headache. But don’t worry it will surely improve as time goes by and even more so with the help of fields… it was the same for me. You will certainly be perfectly ok afterwards too.

Adding to others good suggestions here I will suggest Brain and Spine Antioxidant on Sapien Med channel.

Be well soon!

3 Likes

Thank you dear, I didn’t know such a field exists!

2 Likes

Np the field it self is called smart stem cells but it comes with a bonus.
It’s $88 but….
For free version, try restoration of the long haul

2 Likes

Thank you George that field looks fantastic! this is definitely going to be listened to daily now.

1 Like

Thank you my friend, i love the artwork on this!

2 Likes

Thank you so much Star, it is reassuring to know that it will most certainly improve. Interesting how the virus presents so differently on each individual. I’ve totally underestimated this virus!

2 Likes