Covid Brain

Ahhh, thank you! When you had last recommended the Cymbiotika version, I checked it out and had such a profound sense of deja vu…but I had never heard of Cymbiotika before. I couldn’t reconcile those experiences for me and it’s been bugging me for a while. Thanks for helping me figure that out!

2 Likes

thank you,
although yeah, U made another comment to. about ur mother ibs and what helped her.

1 Like

Oh they have a proper European presence, cool! Many smaller US brands aren’t really present and can just be purchased through shady websites I’m not ready to give my credit card info to lol
Thank you :)

1 Like
3 Likes

I like dragonherbs 5-herb blend. have used shilajit, will look into this one. thanks

1 Like

Thank you

1 Like

It’s curious to see the effects on organs like heart or lungs, as you play Blood Brain Barrier Repair, for example. Both physical and energetic effects. It’s possible to sense them working much better, almost instantly, as the field works on your system

From my perspective, a Covid19 recovery stack should be played every now and then, just to be sure most of these nasty side effects aren’t affecting us that much

Substances can also greatly help with this. My personal recommendations are Nigella Sativa, Black Hoof mushroom and a Multivitamin. Shilajit is also great, as Mao suggested.

6 Likes

Is there a field that widens the blood vessels in the brain?

edit: maybe this one?

1 Like

This forum is a goldmine of information. Gratitude

3 Likes

One difficulty with neuro-related research (and basically all research, at this point) is that most people have been infected and most have been vaccinated. These two factors together complicate the determination of an aetiology.

Some have suggested that mRNA vaccines (since the mRNA is stabilized with nanoparticles and isn’t broken down as usual) function like prions. But a similar effect has been connected to Covid itself too:

…Maybe Prion therapeautics might be helpful?

This link explored more detail about the mechanisms of infection and mechanisms that cause neurological problems:
https://content.iospress.com/articles/journal-of-alzheimers-disease/jad220105

4 Likes

So whats the recommendations field for this? My doctor also told me mainly because of post covid issue affecting brain. Should I listen to brain regeneration? I have advanced healing. Do I need to listen to brain regeneration for that

1 Like

Dunno… maybe a combination of brain regeneration and inflammation reduction?

Plasma brain of youth can help with everything in the brain.

5 Likes

I haven’t seen this mentioned before on here so thanks for bringing it up!

I’ve found it always working best to use the physical/energetic fields interchangeably, and whenever I drop doing that for a while I notice the difference it has without. For example, Nitric Oxide Boost before Divine Will. Sounds strange right? But it’s possibly the best combination I have found for this one! A little Spinal Buzz before the Mindset fields always works wonders!

I saw Maoshan’s stack a while ago on Plasma Flaunt and it occurred to me that Lymphatic Effusion + is one of its own of “Mana Circuits”, I wondered if it was added for a similar effect!

5 Likes

Starting a year ago, I had cold symptoms almost any month, more so in the last few months; the fields are doing wonders, but I’m always with these symptomps nowadays; I don’t know if this is Covid or not, but now idk how to get rid of these damn viruses…
For now, I don’t feel that my mind is worse, but I also use brain regen and hemispheres fields almost daily.

3 Likes

:muscle:

1 Like

The last time I had this worse panic attack like months ago when I was dealing with covid. Now it’s back again. I did listened to brain regeneration this morning. Is this supposed to trigger anxiety :thinking:

3 Likes

Speedy recovery, @anon25711007. :pray:

3 Likes

Thanks!

3 Likes