Creating a Servitor - Doubts

I’ll do it tomorrow, cause today I’m VERY tired and with a headache, but tomorrow first thing I’ll do is check it for u :smiley:

1 Like

I’ll try it for a month or two this time :thinking:

1 Like

Thanks !
Eager to hear back from you :slight_smile:

I’m not clairvoyant like @Angel, I’m clairaudient I think is the term. I don’t see, I hear.

When I looked at the bottom image, I heard things like, “help me, I’m stuck in here” “I don’t want to be stuck in this rock” “Can you help me get out of here”. Tone was youthful, but sad, like a kid that needs help.

When I looked at the top image, I didn’t hear anything, just an impression, like an old dog that’s depressed and only lays down all day. It felt like it looked at me, then just turned back to it’s resting state, saying nothing. Hopeless, “I’ve given up” feeling.

I’m hoping I’m off on this one and Angel has a better message to share, but still felt I needed to pass on what I was given. Only hearing with no context can be tough, especially with beings I’m unfamiliar with, so again hopefully things are better than how I perceived them.

3 Likes

Hi, thanks for your input.

I will see if @Angel can add something later on.

Maybe I shouldn’t have placed them on rocks, just thought it would be fine… Especially if the later on is already sad, given I just created it… Who knows

Either way I"m the one sad now but motivated to work with them and help them.

@MasterOfYellow, do you know if Is it possible to provide another environment for them? If so they happen to not like where they are now?

Look at this thread, it has advice how to bind your dragon from one item to another one:

2 Likes

Well, the concept of servitors is very new to me and I do not have first-hand experience in their creation or use, but honestly the whole thing seems very strange. Why would I need to place it anywhere, that feels forceful and controlling to me.

Personally, I don’t try to control energetic beings, I try to befriend them and work cooperatively with them. If we’re cooperating, I give them the freedom to live wherever they choose, and I’m grateful for whatever assistance they provide. If there’s something they need my help with, I’m available.

LIke I said, I don’t understand the whole servitor process, but it feels low vibe to me if it works the way I think it does.

Well, here’s what I see

The dragon is there, he’s alive, but VERY bored, what @MasterOfYellow said here makes sense to me (BTW, you’re really good at it!):

That said, just talk more with him, give him tasks and ask him to learn new things. If he’s busy, he’s happy!

What I see is the standard appearance, it means he looks like this:

The light servitor is there too, I can’t see his appearance but I kinda saw something golden… Can u say to us what appearence you choose to it?

1 Like

I’m not @MasterOfYellow, but… U can just ask the servitor or the golem to bind himself to another item u choose. After a few hours it’s done :smiley:

The item serves 2 purposes:

1 - A mean to u to communicate with the servitor, sure u can do it without any item, but our human minds prefer to talk to something physical than something immaterial/abstract, so it’s easier to our minds.

2 - A portal to the physical world, when the servitor has an item, he can interact easier with our world.

I totally agree this is the best way! I see my dragons like my BFF :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

P.S. They like to have an item, some of mine was without one and asked me to provide them items.

1 Like

Well, I’m glad the Dragon is around, maybe I will place him in an item I carry along with every day, for instance? I will ask him to move to a pendant or bracelet of mine I use everyday.hmm…

@MasterOfYellow allerted me to this thread of yours addressing this issue…Thanks
I will most certainly talk with him more. Even if I don’t have a specific task I’ll invite him to roam around and discover! I assumed he was doing such, my bad…

As for the light one, I tried to envision a specific image/person for the matter. Since I’m probably not very good at it, maybe embodied the energy I was imagining?..

Don’t judge, but since I was unaware if they embodied masculine or female energy, or even if such concept applies to them, I chose a familiar face whose energy seemed pleasing ( I tend to get recharged with more feminine energy around).

@Angel, since I don’t really want to mess this again. Can I place them in items where I’ve tried to previously create fields (such as Lepidus/ Nottis?) Should the item be new? Or should I let them free?

Are you able to ask what they want/need? I want to work with them, not them for me (as in serving merely), and start with the right foot in place…

Is anyone capable in seeing if sigils (such as lucky, confidence, fame) have been successfully in place) ?

He’ll be very happy with this :smiley:

Yeah, what I saw was not this girl at all, but probably my clairvoyance is not so good at the point of seeing something totally unknown to me :smile:

An item with a field never can be used to bind a servitor/golem, but I can ask them about it.

Yes, u just need to ask them to talk to me, they are absolutely loyal to u and they will never talk to a strange without your permission :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

I already did this for a few people on PM, I can do it for u too

The world needs more people like u :smiley:

6 Likes

Thanks man

Just hit you with a pm, sorry for putting you through all this.

Thank you @Samurai, @Angel, @MasterOfYellow for all your help

3 Likes

I thought about this topic a bit more today, and I had an idea…

Why not ask the servitor to cooperate with your higher self to work towards your highest and best good? This way, it has a clear purpose, there will ALWAYS be something to learn/do, and always a point of interaction in case you get distracted with other things.

What do you think @Angel? Or, anyone else experienced with servitors have thoughts?

8 Likes

Well, I don’t think servitors can do it… Yeah, they are made by your mind, so they are kinda part of u, but they are not omnipotente or something like this, so there’re a lot they can’t do… Communicate with our higher self is one of the things they can’t do, as far as I know

But I can be wrong :thinking:

2 Likes

""Yeah, they are made by your mind, so they are kinda part of u""

Servitors can read our mind/thoughts? So they already know what we need?

Yes… and no.

They are part of us, no matter how we made them, with the sigil of the EAS or other methods, but they are still himselfs/herselfs. They can read your mind if u made them this way, or if we are telepaths. But yeah, u can practice it with your servitor, concentrate, have the STRONG AND UNDENIABLE belief that he/she is listening to u, and then say what u want with your mind. It’ll work :smiley:

Interesting question… DO YOU know what you really need? Sometimes we think we know, but it’s not always the case. So be careful about saying something like “Hey servitor, read my mind all the time and do whatever I want without even I needing to say it out loud!” because it can be dangerous. We think about hundreds of different things all day long, the servitor will not have the discernment to know what is good or not, what u really want/need or not. So, when u want to talk to your servitor using your mind, just call him/her by his/her name and say it on your mind, but don’t ask him/her to keep listening to your mind all the time :smiley:

One more thing: No matter how far the servitor is from us, I can be on Japan and ask my servitor to go to USA, if I speak to him/her, he/she will listen to me on her/his mind.

6 Likes

Would you mind testing it? Maybe it’s a skill they can learn? Maybe the angels could teach it to them?

1 Like

Tried it out last night, after reading your post. I think it’s working. Servitors I send to the HS seem to be busy and look happier than usual.

No results or outcomes, I can report on right now. One small thing happened though. Could neither communicate nor see my light servitor clearly, after he summoned an angel for me. But seconds after sending him to work with my higher self he was back to normal.

1 Like

NICE!!!

:clap: :clap: :clap:

2 Likes