Dragon Golen, Warning!

I wish I was clairvoyant oh dream why we don’t have that field :pensive:

2 Likes

Would you like me to see if they are alive? If u PM me a photo of the items I can see for you… Or at least their names

4 Likes

:sob: :cry:

Sorry, I’m clairvoyant since birth, but I guess you can see them if you’re in theta and focus your attention on the dragon/name/item with eyes closed. Give it a try!

4 Likes

I am not sure if I could find items anymore

1 Like

Clairvoyant as in you can see the etheric realm trough closed eyes?

Or more like deep meditation then you get glimpses?

1 Like

You can call them and ask them to move to a new item, they know how to do it, they just need you to ask.

Call his name and say something like “Hey, leave your old item and bind yourself to this new one here”. They will do it in about one hour.

11 Likes

I can see the etheric realm trough closed eyes AND open eyes, but with eyes opened I don’t control it very well yet, like, I can’t control when I see spirits, but with closed eyes I can control it.

10 Likes

Ok, no problem. I’ll try to contact them and let you know soon.

2 Likes

Thanks! Do you know if we can give them more than one task to do . Like clean the room energy but also protect me in my daily life , or something along those lines?

2 Likes

One of the reasons we forget about them is because we despair because we cannot establish communication quickly and because there is no communication they cannot do or understand the tasks.

And since we want everything fast …

7 Likes

Good news, both are alive!

They are next to you, they felt pain when the itens was burned and get hurt, but they are fine now. Choose new itens and ask them to bind themselves to it.

Dragoran is kinda the purple one but the wings are more like a butterfly wing, and Stephan Might kinda the white one.

11 Likes

Oh, I know what you mean, I prefer to see with open eyes too, but it’s random to me, I can’t control like “Ok, now I want to see… Ok, enough”, but I’ll be able to do it eventually, you too if you want it!

1 Like

Yes, I asked them about it some time ago, and they said they can, but like us they can do just one thing at a time, so when he’s cleaning the room, he’ll not be able to protect you. Just like you can’t play video game and clean your room at the same time lol

5 Likes

They can hear you very well! Ask them to do something and they will do their best to do it! What happens is that sometimes you can ask something beyond his power, so he’ll not be able to do it.

2 Likes

Thank you for this post.
I also created one of Sapien’s dragons and I got really along with them. But since I have a pretty busy life, I told them to go on a mission and learn new things while I am off doing earthly stuff because I can’t be there for them all the time. After reading this I went back to my dragon and apologized and they were so happy to see me. This post should definitely be put into the dragon golem pdf to prevent such things from happening. I’ll also create a tulpa/servitor subliminal in the future which will hopefully help with passively giving energy and love to one’s tulpas and servitors, since many of us have a hard time maintaining these relationships

11 Likes

Yeah, I think it would be VERY nice of DreamWeaver to put into the dragon golem pdf some kind of note about giving them attention, explaining that they have feelings, etc.

I’m happy I could help your dragon to feel happy and see you again!

8 Likes

Damn, only reason I never created a dragon servitor is because I couldn’t decide what purpose I wanted it to serve. Reading this I’m most definitely glad I decided against it. I had 9 servitors a few years ago and got along with them well. I got distracted by entrepreneurial ventures and kept forgetting about them. Eventually I set them all free. On average I only thought of them once every week or two so I hope that was enough for them to survive.

Right before typing this I actually reached out and hopes they all are doing well and are safe. I got some pretty positive energetic responses, so I hope that’s a good sign of confirmation. My female servitor and I were the closest of the bunch although she wasn’t my first. Thanks for sharing this warning with us.

4 Likes

The world needs more people like you, who thinks before doing something :heart:

5 Likes

Thank you. I agree. This world would be much better off if our actions matched our conscious and positive intentions.

4 Likes

Thank you man I am glad to hear it
Wow you are such advanced clairvoyant and you know why?
Because DRAGORAN is my only ametist dragon golem which I imagined, and Staphan Might is my only light servitor. I forgot to tell you that but you saw he is light and white one, wow
I am Speechless, but the point is it’s light servitor

6 Likes