How to train a servitor?

Sure, should be reusable. If you’re really concerned about traces of energy, use some method to clear it. If you don’t think you can do this with your intent alone, try asking your servitor to help you out, or you could also try using one of the Intercession audios and ask them for help. Really shouldn’t need to tho I wouldn’t think.

Servitor probably could do this, yeah. Try it out by asking them, then let us know how it works out! Alternatively, you could use the lucky sigil to charge the new item without changing the old - there’s no limit on the number of items you can charge, except the time it takes to do so.

5 Likes

Lol dude these fields arent some form of “it is my will” or a magic spell.

Once an item is made with DW’s fields, it becomes the item, it is extremely detailed, down to the atomic structure inbetween the spaces.

Its not something you can just “clear”.

I dont think people understand just how OP these fields are.

Not even the secret service or military can make such fields.

Maybe you can “switch” servitor homes, but “transfering” a luck field or other ones?

Don’t think so. I dont think even the aliens can touch it actually. They may be able to replicate it , but it will be like a fake cheap version compared to the original.

But I can be wrong here, so someone correct me if I am.

But honestly, if you can completely “clear/erase” a field, hats off to you.

Im either really pathetic or you guys got some psychic roids lol.

12 Likes

Energy is just energy. Everything is possible, it’s just a matter of figuring out how and getting the right help & resources.

Don’t let your thinking limit you, experiment and see what’s possible. :smiley:

4 Likes

Didnt i read somewhere by Dream that only he can do that? :thinking: im positive he said it.

2 Likes

Its correct. You are right x

1 Like

nope, anyone can move them easily

1 Like

If Dream says no its a no for me no matter how many other ‘enlightened’ members say otherwise :blush: also i was more talking about the Servitors (i know Dragons are a kind of servitors) but more specific the dark and light ones and the fae and ES. In fact… i just remembered i do have a chat where he says that brb gonna ss

4 Likes

There you go guys.

It can be moved and that includes the Dragons but DW would have to do it himself.

13 Likes

You do you. If I ever am unable to move a servitor, I will be hanging up my sorcerer’s hat for good.

The restrictions are in your own mind.

7 Likes

Lolol

Trust yourself and trust what you feel.

6 Likes

Early this morning, I finally decided to go through the process described by @SorcerySupreme linked below. I found this to be a very beneficial experience, and my servitors liked it VERY much. They had a quick meet and greet with many other servitors who were already connected to this grid, and I could already tell that they were collaborating on a project I asked my servitors to help me with.

All in all, I’m glad I did this, and I’m grateful to SorcerySupreme for his efforts in facilitating this network’s creation. If you’re still looking for new ways to train/upgrade your servitors, take a look at the post below.

8 Likes

Do servitors when made make an etheric cord with you?

2 Likes

I’m not sure, but a teacher told me there are positive and negative cords.

3 Likes

yeah but I mean Captain’s servitors couldn’t make a cord that’s negative, don’t even think that there is one I think. That’s why I ask.

You are right about the thing you said.

3 Likes

Can you train and get a connection with your servitor to do something like say to not have to turn on the lights to go to the bathroom disrupting your sleep more then needed. It can broadcast what it sees and you see it in your minds eye so you can walk basically eyes closed and safely get to the bathroom… I have pets and they like to lie about at night and I don’t want to step on them. If so how would one go about doing that?

2 Likes

Persistency is key. Almost anything is possible with servitors

Heres a few ideas

ask your servitors to research the idea regularly, and imagine how you want it to be done

The other day I was trying to use my intuition to map out the house while walking with my eyes closed (my results varied haha) perhaps you can do something similar while asking your servitors to help you see (I’ll try it next time too)

Just keep trying bro, it could work immediately or it can take some persistency, best of luck!

8 Likes

Every day I do the script associated with the servers and I feel NOTHING.

The tasks associated with the keyword are not felt.

I wear my Servitors every day.

And I don’t know what else to do.

2 Likes

What are you eating? What is your diet?

Oh I looove this idea ! I’ll definitely give it a thought when I have time.

Please keep us posted if you make any progress.

2 Likes