šŸ‰ Dragon Golem

I can definitely feel it raising my vibrations! I wonder if itā€™s male or female so I can give it a name

1 Like

I feel male energy from it but. Focus on name that really meant something for you

2 Likes

:deaf_woman::woman_facepalming:

4 Likes

I said Iā€™ll change it, when Iā€™ll be able to communicate with him properly! Didnā€™t find much better at the moment

Thing isā€¦ you canā€™t :/

1 Like

I read of someone doing it and that it takes like 1 hour

And read another post about it

Iā€™ve read people doing it tooā€¦ but when i asked @SammyG about it when I wanted to change my servitors home, he said you canā€™t do it, and that the original home will always be his energy source, so it will always have to return to it or else it will begin to fade away since it wonā€™t be able to sustain itself with out the original energy sourceā€¦ he also said he asked dream about it too and he confirmed

6 Likes

Just make sure to protect that small piece of plastic securely. Just make sure it doesnā€™t easily missing. Make a place in your bedroom and just storage that piece of his house alone in it. So all you have to do is just to call him and command him to follow you each time you leaving your house.

4 Likes

Yeah, thatā€™s pretty much what i do with my light servitorā€¦ but because I have to do this i kinda forget to and therefore Iā€™ve neglected him :/ i thought i was able to change its home to a charm later onā€¦ i put him on a padlock because the charm was too small to draw the sigil on

4 Likes

But if I change his home and his original still exists is it ok? As long the original stays intact can I put him in something else?

1 Like

Perhaps you can teach it to go back to the original source whenever it deems necessary and keep the source item at a secured location and donā€™t move it from there so it can easily access it at all times when neededā€¦

Not sure exactly when it will need to, as i believe it would depend on your servitors personal development or ā€œlifestyleā€ lol So they should know bestā€¦

I had asked Sammy originally to ask him if i did the ā€œmoving processā€ good and thatā€™s when he told me about how you canā€™t do it, though i was successful in holding the servitor in the new itemā€¦ I kinda gave up on the idea on that day though lol but i think Iā€™ll try to teach it a self regulating housing system now that i that the idea just came to me

5 Likes

Iā€™m no expert in energy, but could it be possible to link the two itemsā€™ energy so the the second receives the source energy from the first?

quite a hot topic, about the transfer of Servitors to new places.
There were confirmations on the forum in the form of screenshots that this process can be done by Captain
also, there were posts that such ā€œtransferā€ can be done using the script that was described in the branch [_OMā€™s Much Anticipated Instructions for Servitors (Version 1.3)].

the birthday of the new servitors is coming up, I would love to move them to more substantial / solid houses as a holiday gift for them

but now it turns out that the original houses will still be the main source of power and a complete ā€œtransferā€ is not possible.

Iā€™d like to be able to figure it out completelyā€¦

Hmmā€¦
@GoddessAndGodOfAll thanks for the information :slightly_smiling_face:

5 Likes

I think I hope that in the future anyone who wants to make the Servitor must use solid item like either rock or hard steel ring. So that people donā€™t end up moving their servitor. I hope dream put that in the description in the sigil itself

4 Likes

yes. and these items (houses) must be valuable and solid (and not just financially) to the user
as the value of Servitors and the understanding of this value increases over time

5 Likes

Thatā€™s exactly why i thought i could do it too! :(

Iā€™d love to figure it out as well, maybe @Captain_Nemo can weigh in on the subjectā€¦

4 Likes

Well, any thing is possible no? Thing is, Iā€™m just not sure how lol

4 Likes

Thatā€™s why i assumed I could use a temporary home before finding something better, I read like 3 posts of people doing it

3 Likes

My first thread was about my servitorsā€™ home getting all broken, and while they were actually durable items they werenā€™t favorable for my servitors anymore, specially the dragon. Their power had been increasing and it wasnā€™t best for them anymore.

I moved my servitorsā€™ home shortly after, but by the time I did that: i was better at communicating with my Dragon, Dark, and Light servitors, and they had already expressed their own want to move homes.

Was it completely successful? Things changed after Biceps had pmed Sammy about it, since I also was experiencing their power fluctuations then.

I donā€™t recommend ā€œlinkingā€ because you want to completely harness the energies in their previous homes and completely acquire it in their new one. So itā€™s best to let them learn how to let them work similarly like ā€œsoul restorationā€ doesā€¦ for ease of analogies :)

But it also requires a little bit of strength and power on your dragons side, but this should be built up and cultivated only within a couple of days. Keep the piece with you and take good care of it until itā€™s time for a new one.

6 Likes

If you are very little sensitive better stick with the process and items that wouldnt need change etc, specially if you are new to all of this.

3 Likes