🐉 Dragon Golem

Sure u can, address it by the name u gave it and just talk out loud to it.

I call his name
I feel nothing
He does nothing
So nothing happens

Call his name a few times verbally and mentally, repeat each command a couple times verbally and mentally.

Are you energy sensitive?

Try talking to him all day… that way he’ll grasp your means of communication better and learn more

I’m not usually sensitive to weak energies
But if the energy is a strong one, then I do sense it sometimes
And this servitor was supposed to be intelligent in it’s own I think
And I’ve told him several times to find a way to communicate with me
Or make me be aware of his presence
But no, he doesn’t do anything at all
Lazy

1 Like

You have to establish good communication with it. If you’re not energy sensitive. Maybe try to command your dragon conceptually. That enhanced visual from sapien channel can help with it. If you also have psychic stimulation audio. That also help

The more you do it the more you communicate with the sevitor more stronger and stronger. But take practice of course to establish it.

1 Like

I created 15 servitors for everyone in my family. I am the owner of them all though. Anyways l forgot all the names. l can recall 10 or 11, but not the rest. I asked for telepathic messages to remind me of their names but its been a few days and l still can’t remember.

They are still baby servitors and not trained yet. How do l get their attention to teach them new tasks if l dont know what to call them?

1 Like

“family member’s name” Servitor :man_shrugging:

it will come back to you…give it time…they will remind you.

Summary

Write them down this time :stuck_out_tongue:

11 Likes

LOL Yes, l’m making a list now. my memory wasn’t as good as l thought :grinning:

9 Likes

That’s hella lot of servitors but good luck lol

2 Likes

Anyone else noticed their dragon always finds its way back to you if you lose it? I think it’s pretty cool because I’ll find it later in a place I had already looked

9 Likes

The dragon always be with you. That’s why :slightly_smiling_face: they’re friends that never disobey you

Yea it’s already there. Quite shy dragon there. Just greet him and get to know each other (:

2 Likes

That makes me so happy, thanks! I’ll make him explore my house I guess

1 Like

I can definitely feel it raising my vibrations! I wonder if it’s male or female so I can give it a name

1 Like

I feel male energy from it but. Focus on name that really meant something for you

2 Likes

:deaf_woman::woman_facepalming:

4 Likes

I said I’ll change it, when I’ll be able to communicate with him properly! Didn’t find much better at the moment

Thing is… you can’t :/

1 Like

I read of someone doing it and that it takes like 1 hour

And read another post about it

I’ve read people doing it too… but when i asked @SammyG about it when I wanted to change my servitors home, he said you can’t do it, and that the original home will always be his energy source, so it will always have to return to it or else it will begin to fade away since it won’t be able to sustain itself with out the original energy source… he also said he asked dream about it too and he confirmed

6 Likes