Creative Group

This is not really high vibrational music, but I am the Scribe of this band, wrote the music, performed bass and the rhythm guitar and some background vocals. Ditto for the other two songs on Spotify by the same band.

6 Likes

A tad jarring to my system (just me, Iā€™m sure, lol), but I liked it. Thanks for posting! :slight_smile:

I figured. hee hee.

1 Like

That is so beautiful! Nice job :clap: :clap:

2 Likes

The beginning reminded me a bit of limp bizkit
ā€¦ā€œno one knows what itā€™s like
To be the bad man
To be the sad man
Behind blue eyesā€

3 Likes

Thank you :slightly_smiling_face: I had piano in with it but I think it sounds a bit nicer striped back a bit. There is still a bit of work to be done to it and fixing the levels of each instruments and stuff, hopefully Iā€™ll have that done some day soon :crossed_fingers:t2:

1 Like

Just posting something I was messing around with last night to try and keep this thread alive. Hopefully we can see some of the Forums talented artists post some more of their content on here, itā€™s always nice to hear or see some new stuff from people around the world. Iā€™ve had loads of time the last week to make up a good few songs so I thought I would share one on here :slightly_smiling_face:

11 Likes

Its not really my type of music at all, but I can feel the energy coming through it. It feels like a gentle push to listen more closely. Eventually I get into the groove and I feel what you must have felt creating this.

Love this NFT, so glad I participated.

4 Likes

I like the melody, nice stuff :medal_sports:

1 Like

Thatā€™s really cool to hear man that you could feel what I felt like when I was making it.

To be honest itā€™s not really my style either, I had it as just the piano by itself but Iā€™ve found myself messing around a lot lately with putting dance type beats behind piano or orchestral type pieces and just going with it for some reason.

Iā€™m more into writing rock music and riffs and harmonies on guitars and stuff along those lines but I like to switch it up every now and then just for a little change.

2 Likes

Thanks man :pray:t3:

1 Like

I really like it, Seamie! The blend of piano and the beats works very well.

I also love rock music and guitars so fee free to post some more of your creations! :blush:

Iā€™ve always wanted to create music but not musically minded enough to do it.

My thing is paintingā€¦perhaps Iā€™ll add a few of my creations on this thread later. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Thank you Sophie :slightly_smiling_face:

I might post up a song from one of my old bands during the week :slightly_smiling_face: Iā€™d love to see some more people add to this thread because Iā€™m sure there are loads of us on here who love creating whatever it is we may be in to. When this thread was first made people posted some really really cool stuff so hopefully it will happen again soon :blush:

Oh definitely do, Iā€™ll be looking forward to seeing them Iā€™m sure they will be awesome :grinning:
Is your profile pic one of your own paintings?
Itā€™s really cool.

Oh thank you! Yes it isā€¦one I did this summer, I believe. :blush:

4 Likes

Itā€™s awesome. I love paintings and drawings but I am absolutely terrible at both unfortunately.
My 4 year old is better than me already :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: I canā€™t wait to see what you might share with us some time soon :slightly_smiling_face::slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Ditto! I canā€™t wait for the songs from your old band! :blush:

2 Likes

What NFT was this btw lol

I always wondered what happened to this one, i posted but never got invited haha (which is okay of course :) )

2 Likes

I thought this was The Blueprint of Artistry, which you helped create :grin:

2 Likes

I donā€™t think this thread was meant to be for an NFT. I think it was just to share creative projects.

The original thread for Blueprint of Artistry is one I started, not Sammy. Gratefulness to Biceps for getting us to the finish line on that one.

2 Likes

Ahhh okay! Haha that makes sense :)

Grateful for you as well man, now letā€™s march our way to the finish line of Blueprint of Athleticism :muscle:

4 Likes