Creative Group

As it says from Sammy quote, this group is to show off your creativity!

7 Likes

Sign me up!

5 Likes

Sounds good

5 Likes

I would love to hear other people’s music and see their art and creativity. This is something I was messing around with a few weeks ago, I just uploaded it to YouTube just now to put it up here but it’s not quite finished yet. I love playing and making up all types of genres from, Rock, Metal, Funk, Pop, Swing, Jazz, Classical, Punk, Disco, Dance, House, Trance. I’m just noticing I’m basically naming out nearly all genres of music :joy: Ya I’d be lost without music. I found this one fun to play around with. I hope someone may like it in some way :blush:

9 Likes

Awesome Seamie, now we have thread’s backround music 4 posts in already!

And now for visual taste i can come in and show off what i have been working on lately:

https://opensea.io/collection/azikiddo-collection

5 Likes

Your collection is really really cool. I love so many of the names also which you have put to them.

Eternity, that reveals itself to you, and to then see Eternity revealed was awesome :blush:
I will definitely take a further look through the descriptions of the NFT’s when I have a bit of time later.
Great stuff @veh :raised_hands:t2:

2 Likes

Haha thanks, that made me so happy :smiley:.

You already know that i got the inspirations from the best!

2 Likes

Is this a creativity community project? Sign me up!

2 Likes

Very smooth and relaxing bro, i like it man

2 Likes

I drew this on an app lol

I wanted to draw a heart and i looked up a heart and found this :

When i was drawing it the arteries on the top right started looking like a face so i made it into a face of a thing lol

16 Likes

Cool!
which app was it?

2 Likes

It’s called ibis paint

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=jp.ne.ibis.ibispaintx.app

3 Likes

Count me in too! Painting and drawing are my passion! :relaxed:

1 Like

Thank you man🙏🏻 Still a bit of work to be done to it still. I might shorten it also.

1 Like

Hahaha whattt!!! Haha crazy man now I’m never gonna see that drawing the same ever again lol he just turns his head over his shoulder and says that haha thank you man!

2 Likes

Haha Im sorry man :joy: My head goes straight to the weirdest thing some times. I even had his little gangsta voice in my head and everything :joy:
I’m looking forward to seeing some of your other stuff. I can barely draw a proper square on an app :joy:

1 Like

Awesome music and voice, would love to see ur work with captain’s fields. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

That would be so awesome :sunglasses: :star_struck: Thank you :pray:t2: :heart:

1 Like

Really cool Eliana. Great music and vocals :raised_hands:t2:

2 Likes

Thank you :pray:t2: :heart: