Random thoughts thread

Nevermind

I thought I saw weird news but it was fake thank heavens

2 Likes

Berry interesteen

2 Likes

It was a stupid YT short that said “Shane gillis dead at 42” and it was just one of his friends saying if he makes it to 42 he will be shocked. I didn’t know that he’s currently 35 lol

2 Likes

lol

Reminds me of this podcasts episode title

Oh yeah, I’m that much of a fan, I watch his secret podcast

2 Likes

yknow what they say
a doctor a day keeps them sick

Putin can be arrested

i dont want to watch the parade

1 Like

Fun fact about this drawing:

I was on the toilet pooping the entire time drawing it

3 Likes

I’m a bit at a loss for what to say :thinking:

It looks like a combination of a heart and a dragon… but it reminds me a bit of a pokemon character

2 Likes

I always felt like there could be a mini universe with life forms like this, the heart is highly symbolic whiches goes along with the beings expressive face that shows his peaceful yet psychically powerful powerful state

2 Likes

U hit like i edit u still like?

I also got rid of the joke at the end, it’s floating somewhere in a river… 🪦

2 Likes

There’s something like that in Taoism…

The heart is understood as a red sparrow/ vermillion bird. The Kidneys would be a black tortoise, etc.

2 Likes

Matthew Situmorang on Instagram: "Such an inviting whimsical nature - ~ ~ #Dog ~ ✏️ < @Matthew.Niverse > ~ Source < 🐶 > - - Support me by joining my ($1!) Patreon for personal memes (memes I made about friends, school, or personal reasons), face reveals, behind the scenes of video editing, life stories, and art that I don't want to post publicly! (Link in Bio!) 🅿️ - - - Or support me by buying a $3.99 Matthew.NiMerch sticker! (Or one of my other 93 pieces of merch! Link in Bio!) 👁 - - - You can also donate to my PayPal, Venmo, or Ko-Fi! (Donors will get a story highlight shoutout!) 💙 - - #dogs #dogmemes #dogmeme #dogsofinstagram #dogmeme #dogmemes #shitpost #shitposts #shitposting #irony #ironymeme #ironymemes #ironic #ironicmeme #ironicmemes #puppy #pupper #cutedog #cutedogs #doggy #shithead #organism #hisnameisshithead #whimsical #lvusm #meow #lvusmmeow #singlecelled #singlecelledorganism"

This was totally not funny

Shi Thead is adorable :heart_eyes::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Here’s a literally random thought. Just started bugging me out of absolutely nowhere on the drive home today.

World.

The word “world”. Why is this word so unique? Find another word that has one vowel and four consonants. And with three of those consonants on one side of the vowel. And with each consonant making its own sound - meaning ch wouldn’t count as two consonants.

Can you think of any words like that? I’m almost sure there are some. But I can’t think of one.

3 Likes

Dorms :+1:

Sword
Snarl
March
Marsh
Harsh
Furls
Birds

Quite a few actually… ah I didn’t read all the requirements

3 Likes

Hold on. None of these fit. Dorms is plural. I didn’t think to say that before. Plural isn’t the same. But the other words don’t fit the original post.

It almost can’t have an H in it. And it can’t end in an S.

3 Likes

I’m heading here now. I’m going to figure this out.

This isn’t doing it either. It will come to me.

The word “split” fits all the criteria.

3 Likes

Scrap would woo…

3 Likes

Call in the Slavs and we can use Zdrav lol

https://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/zdrav

3 Likes

It was like a thought bug bit me. Probably just my brain was bored and like “hey work on this arbitrary problem I created.”

2 Likes

We get to think the thoughts about phonetics, morphology, and writing systems :+1:

2 Likes