Important stacks for creativty

I’m going to use the one in your post above

1 Like

Okay, if you have Brain Work then you don’t need Enhanced Brain Connectivity.
You can add Brain Growth after BDNF, for Blood Brain Barrier I am not sure since I never used it.

Are you trying to improve just creativity or overall intelligene?

2 Likes

I have brain work

I’m looking for creativity specifically, but how should I stack for general intelligence?

Thanks

1 Like

Read this: Big results - 2 years of using (Brain Stack) - #256 by Philip_Weiss

1 Like

Did you find any alternatives for hydrogen? I think Brain and Spine Antioxidant might work

Im not sure about that. Try experimenting.

I wonder if Increased Psychic Functioning might help too, to increase ability to tap into inspiration from a higher level

1 Like

Paired with Conceptual Realizations is it the bomb for creativity

When you want to create something, you want it to be something that will ultimately be beneficial for the collective, small or large crowd, thats the end goal.

Ipf lets you see beyond the norm, into the collective consciousness, projected in different ways, thought form, desires, fears, the possible outcomes etc

And then conceptual realizations helps you understand the meaning behind that information you are gathering through the ipf one, so at the end you know what is that people really want to manifest

6 Likes

This could also be added to creativity stack

6 Likes

Since both Teespring and Gumroad are having sales right now, does anybody have any other ideas for premium fields for creativity? I’ve got Brain Growth Work, Alchemical Mind Expansion, Increased Psychic Functioning, Conceptual Realizations and Micro Dose.

1 Like

At some point it’s not about creativity, it’s about talent and deep mindset.

So if you want the McGangbang, use child wonder, ego, limit remover, quasi crystal of Khatyrka, aliens, abundance, Dopamine/Serotonin, chakras, Imaginarium divine, tarot cards,

Interconnection, True self of others, timelessness. Energy boost, testosterone etc
etc
etc
etc

Beyond that, starvation, drugs, lack of sleep might give you some fresh perspective too, I guess
I wouldn’t advise the above if you don’t know what you’re doing, but challenge yourself, expose yourself to original content, stimulate your mind and transmute that sexual energy

Creativity only do so much, most people underestimate the importance of skills in producing something fresh

Forgot: productivity

8 Likes

I know that I have talent, I just have trouble trusting it. Thanks

4 Likes

Confidence, self-love, chakras :muscle:

Don’t fall into “waiting for inspiration” too much

Haha, forgot the master rule “Quantity”, produce, produce, produce. The more you produce the more you’ll have something good.

Most amazing creators have been the most prolific, we just don’t remember the thousands of average or terrible creations they made

9 Likes

I’m going to get Kubera’s blessing so that hopefully I don’t have to work as much and have more time to create
@Dr_Manhattan And I’m going to get Hydrogen Fission to complete your brain building stack

2 Likes

Not a field but setting up some kind of limitation around what you want to be creative about. This makes you pick up what’s not immediately seen. To choose what you normally wouldn’t.

3 Likes

What should I do for stopping watching for the pot to boil?
I can feel that there’s a great idea for a story waiting for me, but I keep actively looking for it and I know that’s stopping it from naturally coming into my mind (e.g. JK Rowling was waiting for a train when the idea for Harry Potter just popped into her head, Tolkien was marking an exam when he suddenly thought of the first sentence of The Hobbit and just went from there).

Only way is through letting go. The greats found that spark in random moments where they weren’t even thinking about wrting or art. They found it while they went about life. And part of life was them writing, reading and learning as much about their passion because it wasn’t a chore at all to them. It was pure joy for them.

So continue to write for fun. Consume as much fiction as possible. Consume life by going new places, meeting new people and trying new things. Heck, google random stuff and learn new things. Don’t do these things to find your creative spark. Do it because they expand your mind and cultivate your creative spark. It’s all about the journey my friend.

And when it comes to creativity, the ‘destination’ is within the journey itself. So you’ll find it as you go about embracing the new and also creating on a daily basis for the fun of it.

And obviously… listen to sapienmed’s creativity and dreamseed’s well of creativity on a daily basis. I figure you probably do so anyways.

If you wrote something you’re proud of, please do share it with us. In fact, we should have a creative thread where people can show off music, art or just anything they create. That’d be a fun thread! We can even come up with some creative prompts or topics and all create some awesome stuff together.

16 Likes

i’d like to also add that creativity is sometimes as tiny as a ‘simple’ thought you just had and sometimes you think you don’t have the energy or time to waste on it, but you should!

sometimes creativity is little crumbs that suddenly surprise you as you follow them.

sometimes creativity is as short as a second or so long that you didn’t even realize you were hungry or that the sun has gone down or the darkness gives way to light.

creativity is another expression of being ‘in the moment’.

3 Likes

Another one: THE ESSENCE OF THEIR LIFE: New Release

From description:
Here is an energetic journey into to ideas and meanings as to what it mean to be a Pleiadean and see what a hypothetical life from their eyes may be, hopes, dreams etc.
For new perspective like this can often boost creativity in ways you may have never seen before.

3 Likes

For all aspiring authors:

Besides these awesome audios there is a great lecture series from Brandon Sanderson (currently the most successful fantasy author besides George R. R. Martin) on youtube:

Lecture #1: Introduction — Brandon Sanderson on Writing Science Fiction and Fantasy - YouTube

1 Like