Visual Introspection (The Micro Dose)

Microdosing refers to taking a small fraction of what is considered a recreational dose of hallucinogens like psilocybin mushrooms, LSD etc, ). Reportedly, microdosing can improve mood, induce physical and mental stimulation, and encourage creative thinking. Emerging studies support the notion that hallucinogenic drugs, taken in small doses or under the supervision and guidance of a medical professional, can be used to treat mental health issues such as depression, anxiety, and PTSD.

Here we circumvent the problems by use the mild form actions of psilocybin mushrooms and Salvia divinorum to work towards creating the effects of a unique microdose that can help drive the benefits cited and perhaps allow for a highly creative outlook that can be helpful for any situation that requires creativity.

1-2 times per use.

58 Likes

:+1:t2::heart:

12 Likes

:heart_eyes:

11 Likes

10 Likes

Waoooo jajajajaja cool ,i eat some shroom and high was beautiful and funny ,is very different from THC ,but can make you laugh alot more thn THC lol

2 Likes

Will be meditating with this first thing in the morning and updating the thread with my anticipated results from this field.

This is the “Visionary” field.

10 Likes

Incredible! Have come across talks of a Shamans, neuroscientists etc talking about the therapeutic effects of LSD. Was wondering when it’s gonna come here…and here it is!:grinning:

5 Likes

Aren’t drugs illegal why are there drugs associated with the sapien medicine but of course people won’t believe it can work lol good shit

just because governments class them as illegal doesn’t mean it is justified especially ( and surprisingly ) considering psychedelics have potential for therapeutic use, expanding the mind etc
There are much more detrimental drugs for your system with no benefit whatsoever that are legal

17 Likes

:exploding_head:

I’m so happy for this release!!! I’m at a loss for words haha this is gonna be so much fun!

@Alexander :'D

23 Likes

Instabought! :smiley:

19 Likes

Wow. I have a friend who was thinking about micro dosing due to his depression and was just speaking to me about it recently. This would be so helpful to lots of people.

Thank you, @Captain_Nemo and @SammyG !! :purple_heart:

21 Likes

This may pair well with Enhanced visual processing and synesthesia . Thankyou

21 Likes

That’s so cool :grin:

Did quite some experiments in the past regarding it, still undecisive regarding a few things (poor homeostasis for adhd brains), I’ll be back with slightly more research.

In the meantime, a very useful guide guys: Ultimate Guide to Microdosing Mushrooms (Backed By Research)

You guys have fun :star_struck:

19 Likes

This one is quite strong. One listen put me in a very nice state with enhanced visualizations. Excited to use this as a tool for more introspection!

The energy and soundscape on this one is beautiful :sparkles:

29 Likes

Micro-dose of Salvia… wow ! Unexpected…! thanks !

12 Likes

well it’s a micro-dose of chemicals…?
it’s like taking a medicine if that makes sense

2 Likes

I saw that this was like the only field that the discount didn’t work on so I had to grab it. Didn’t want to risk it going away or something lol. I’ve done LSD close to 6-7 times, a few sessions I took two tabs, most just one. As well as mushrooms twice. Let’s see how this stacks up! I may listen 3 times :smiling_imp: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

11 Likes

Nice! I remember requesting something of this nature.

4 Likes

I did strooong LSD few times in my life.This audio seems like a literal digital way to get high.
Considering drugs are illegal here,it could be a means to get rly high without being tested positive,or going through trouble of getting drugs.
My question for fellow psychonauts:if u looped this for 3+ whatever times,did u rly feel blasted like u would if u consumed real thing?Imagine going to techno club like that🤤.Ofc I would use it for more profound reasons as well,but still,getting blasted like this is too convenient.

4 Likes