Crypto.com grievances and complaints

Creating this thread so all issues/complaints about the crypto app/site can be moved here instead of derailing the other threads. :)

I haven’t been able to log into crypto.com/nft site for a few days myself. Keep getting the error message ‘failed to login’. Hopefully, the company is fixing the issue.

11 Likes

same here, contacted the support, they said they’re looking into it . But thats def not the only problem, i have been having problems paying, bidding, transfering stuff, basically a little mess. :man_shrugging:

6 Likes

Same with the login issues. Even I tried reseting to the same password which is funny since it was accepted.

Would become impossible to buy NFT now with the bug wouldn’t it :roll_eyes:

5 Likes

Yeah, I tried resetting the pw and same issue. Contacted support so they are looking into it.

Definitely.

2 Likes

I tried to bid on a shield yesterday evening and to pay with a card. I was forwarded to the payment step, but there was no payment form and no action I could take :woman_shrugging:

4 Likes

As of today, I am also unable to log in…It says it’s sending a verification code as usual, but never does.

4 Likes

Yeah this happens but if you hit the back button and try again it works eventually. But there are so many other issues with this site.

3 Likes

Thanks for the tip :+1:

4 Likes

Arrgg… still can’t login to Crypto.com NFT | Buy, Sell, Discover Exclusive Digital Collectibles site. :rage:
These guys are so bad at resolving this major issue that ALOT of people are facing.

/ listening to anger mgmt now /

1 Like

You can try:

• clearing the cache then login again
  • using the incognito mode
  • try on another computer or another phone that you haven’t login before. Someone succeeded doing this way.
    Hope it works out for you.
3 Likes

Thanks @Danny_Ho ! Tried all the other methods already.

haven’t tried the incognito mode yet.

3 Likes

I’m sorry for that. If it still doesn’t work then, try asking Odin from the Halls for his help. He listens sometimes :joy:

2 Likes

Thanks, @Danny_Ho. Just tried Cognito mode and it still didn’t work! It’s a bug in their system.

I guess my time with Crypto is done for now. :frowning_face:

1 Like

I can’t send you a PM. Can you PM me first?

2 Likes

I didn’t have any major problems with crypto.com until a few days ago. Now I have the same issue that many others have reported in that I can’t log in even with the same exact login details I already used successfully many times. It’s been a few days now and still not fixed so it makes me more cautious about purchasing/selling crypto NFTs on crypto because you don’t know when it’s going to happen to you.

3 Likes

I wrote them a heartbreaking letter today
with screenshots from disgruntled users
they advised me primitive methods to solve the problem (reset password, clear cache, incognito mode)

I added evidence to the story that these methods do not work
so far silence
in the past, such a problem mystically solved itself

thanks for your post

9 Likes

I was having massive issues again yesterday when trying to purchase. Kept getting error messages when clicking on pay now. Sent them messages but these guys don’t respond in real time so it’s pretty ineffective. Finally saw something about connecting app to website which solved the issue. That’s pretty ridiculous and should not be a barrier to purchase. Missed out on one of the NFTs due to all this nonsense.

7 Likes

But in order to connect the app, i have to go to the website first (to my account)
and that’s a problem for me today :)

8 Likes

Maybe this is the cause?

1 Like

It’s something else :)

1 Like