Crypto.com grievances and complaints

I’m also having trouble to logg in, if anyone gets an answer on how to fix it, please write it in this thread :slight_smile:
And also is there an email to contact them? I couldn’t find any contact info on the site.

3 Likes

contact@crypto.com

After tedious discussions, I received a reply:

“Thank you for the confirmation.
I have escalated your issue and you will be notified as soon as information is received.”

Waiting…

it is very difficult to communicate with a consultant who does not hear you, does not understand, or purposely does not want to understand :frowning_face_with_open_mouth:

6 Likes

Thanks @delete.this.account :slight_smile:
By the way yes - one option is to write to them on reddit.com
Also one possibility is to write to them, for example in messenger on Facebook

@Mac try different options, also report your results :)

5 Likes

today:

Just letting you know that our team is working on your case and currently we don’t have any updates, but as soon as we do, we will inform you!

:upside_down_face:

6 Likes

Any update?

I just got infected with the dreaded “Failed to sign in. Please check your email and password” bug.

I guess i’ll send them a message over Reddit.

4 Likes

I got this on Wednesday.
@delete.this.account said her problem had been solved for several weeks.
This is terrible, but there is no way out… :grimacing: :unamused:

(good thing there are sincere friends on the forum who helped me buy the NFT I am interested in today) :heart:

5 Likes

Well just got kicked out again (Second Account, Second time) not able to login anymore.
Thankfully i was able to purchase Freyja right on time, They should work if one purchases them, even if never able to login forever after that.

Yes my first account is still locked out, it has been 2 months now (contacted support, received their automated responses etc but nothing)

3 Likes

Yes - I had help to buy her.
you understand why she is important to me :))

ps. I will still try to solve the problem, with one account.
Jumping from one account to another all the time - I do not want …
at the very least, if it does not work, I will create a new account, and she will be “transferred” to me there

But there has to be a solution… I don’t believe they are doing this on purpose
:sneezing_face:

6 Likes

Indeed i do ahah :wink:, This was even more of a reason for my excitement when i saw this release

If you manage to solve the problem let us all know, it would be very helpful. I have tried everything possible, from downloading the App to contacting Support, hell i even had them scanning my face and documents…

4 Likes

for sure. :wink:
it should be solved. If many people have such problems, it is not good…

4 Likes

I have the problem now as well :+1:

5 Likes

welcome to our “crypto problems” club :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

5 Likes

LOL! :partying_face: :sweat_smile:

5 Likes

Same :frowning_face:

3 Likes

:partying_face: :boom: welcome to the party :cocktail: :tropical_drink:

3 Likes

I’m in good company here, so there’s that at least :woman_shrugging: :sweat_smile: :clinking_glasses:

4 Likes

Uggh have problems to, they won’t take my card :sob:.

Need to open up a new bank most likely then wait for weeks to get the card delivered

2 Likes

For those whose credit card has been declined…

Do you also have the crypto app?

Because i think it might be a strategy, at first i was able to pay with my credit card and after the 3rd purchase it would give me error and never fixed.

I was “suggested” by the help team there to get the app so i did, and now i pay only through the app, i always have some crypto there in the app for they to play with up and down lol if i contact any of them is through the app not the page.

Zero problems on my end. And ive had some issues here and there and they always reply right away and solve it right away. Whatever it is.

3 Likes

I got the dreaded can’t login in last night. I did the reset password and that doesn’t work either. Can’t use the app because I live in New York which is the only US State that it is not available in, so I emailed the mods on reddit, and we’ll see…

For all I know they also locked my web account when they realized I live in NY.

3 Likes

That’s what happened to me also. They answered me and said it was because I am in New York

1 Like