Crypto.com grievances and complaints

So does that mean you can never retrieve your NFTs?

1 Like

I don’t know I asked but they haven’t responded. I’m not looking to sell them anyway, so if I can just leave them there for the time being. And I opened another account with a different email adress

2 Likes

Hi guys! :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:i join the club :star_struck: :star_struck: :star_struck: of person crypto forgets to reply to their help messages for login solution! I have lost good trade agreements due to not being able to access my account! :grin: :grin: :grin:

5 Likes

Welcome. They have been solving my problem for almost a month now.
I stressed the fact of the delay in solving the problems, to which I received the standard message yesterday

:joy:

9 Likes

Well after six weeks of back and forth They’ve closed my account and apparently confiscated my NFT’s because I live in the only US State where crypto accounts are not permitted.

3 Likes

Which state is that, if I may ask? nvm, I see it is answered up higher in the thread. I am so sorry, Scribe. I am sure there is a cosmic remedy!

1 Like

It’s funny I can and do have a Coinbase account. This is literally a crypto.com restriction.

New York State.

2 Likes

Yep used a credit card.

2 Likes

Looks like my “scribe” handle shows as an owner still (seeker of truth 2 and a few others).

6 Likes

nah it should still work, as you legally and properly bought them.

12 Likes

Thank you for confirming, Captain.

6 Likes

@Scribe I’m sorry to hear that. That is so screwy. What if you wanted sell your NFTs from Crypto? How would you even do that if they closed your account? They should have at least let you move your NFTs elsewhere

5 Likes