Crypto community - Investment & Research

I’m in!

@Ryan_Ray ?

5 Likes

I’ll join! I may not get the NFT, but i would love to help out!

8 Likes

Ayeee I appreciate the mention! I’m in as well :slight_smile:

6 Likes

I would like to join

4 Likes

I want in if there is room still.

4 Likes

[The group is full]

Thanks to everyone who’s applied, I am currently replying to you individually :pray:

If anyone leaves, I’ll make sure to keep you posted.

In the meantime, make sure to befriend some good people around here to hopefully glean one or another :slight_smile:

4 Likes

@anon32464289 I’ll join if anyone leaves. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

or if you decide to expand the group by 2 people.

2 Likes

be on the lookout at ASTR

recently got listed on a number of exchanges and liquidity seems to be flowing In FAST. (current price 0.1239)

8 Likes

Where would I find this one?

Thank you :)

3 Likes

many exchanges are listing them,

you can find it on Kucoin

3 Likes

Lol, sorry that’s the wrong ticker.

What you saw was a stock

3 Likes

I noticed thst lol therefore my Edit n delete :sweat_smile:

Though, it was interesting i was lead to it 10 minutes after announcing a launch date for that rocket. Lol… kraken got the real stuff though :slight_smile:

4 Likes

ASTR up 17% today

5 Likes

Saw that, Shiden very strong too (it’s sibling).

Myself, have been switching over to the Algorand-Chain and am so relieved! I feel home there. And I really believe in its future.

Super fast and pretty much free trades/transfers.

Their new wallet Pera Algo is flawless and interacts greatly with Tinyman. And Will have NFT-integration aswell.

Also, alot of interesting projects coming up there like AlgoGard ($GARD). Upcoming Anchor Protocol of Algorand. And their market is so much calm, less shakey paperhands reacting to the whale blows and plums :whale: haha

And they are regularly announcing collaborations with universities. Both for hard-testing their Chain but also for developing engineers on the Chain. University of Minnesota this week.

Alot of profesionally schooled Algo-programmers = alot of good programs.

MIT just approved their Chain.

Plus, negative carbon blueprint :heartpulse::four_leaf_clover::heartpulse:

Plus, very stable and been up and running since day 1 for many years (in crypto-terms). The Algorand Foundation really is a foundation. They have missed on the hype what it seems but switched CEO this week with alot of changes in effect.

Also, they announced today they have given a $10M Grant for a London-based company to finalise their own bridge to Ethereum. There goes the Bang, if you ask me.

Most especially, the flawless user-integration.

But, no advice here other than to DYOR :sparkles:

(They have their event in Denver today, obviously a bit tipsy but pin-points it well.)

Tezos and Telos seems to be very sustainable chains for the future aswell.

Interesting stuff happening out there…

6 Likes

Who went through a bit crypto level up? :grinning:

Thanks for that sharing man, will look into it

3 Likes

Been hitting them Mega-Combos and sipping them Potions haha (I’m speaking crypto-wisdom, though the Gold shall follow)

Things are so fast out there one was left with not much choice having taken a dive lol

4 Likes

I’d like to mention BirdBot ($BIRDS) on the Algorand chain. In short: they are developing a bird-tracking camera (gonna cost sub 300 dollar) that will be used for mining. How it works:
the one who wants to mine the $BIRDS, buys and set up the camera. For every bird it tracks, one mine a $BIRDS.

What they want to do is; node up the globe to track the pattern of birds, while building up a huge tracking material/scientific data that has it’s own value, and in their hopes even catalyses scientific work of similar sorts globally, inviting scientific work on the blockchain.

(They only collect snapshots of birds detected by the camera, no video material is saved).

They are recently verified by the Algorand Foundation and have been doing pretty good since launch. It’s early on so do your own research, but it has been performing pretty well on the charts too.

https://tinychart.org/asset/478549868

For info:
https://twitter.com/BirdBotASA

Also $TREES on the Algorand chain is a project dedicated to planting trees with their growth.

https://tinychart.org/asset/444108880

Local Money + Patron DAO ($PATRON) has been doing good since launch too and have a positive response on the Algorand reddit.

https://tinychart.org/asset/558801604

Also, the site linked to, Tinychart, has launched their own token last month. It seems to be growing into the #1 chart-site of Algorand tokens. Of course very dependant on the growth of Algorand and the ASA’s (Algorand Standard Assets), as the alt-tokens on the Algo-chain are called.

These are some smaller projects on the Algorand-chain I’ve been paying extra interest.

Also, this was just recently uploaded from the Algorand event in Denver, which can be of help if one wants to explore this chain.

9 Likes

I’ve done further research on this project, I like it! Alot!

Basically: Local Money Protocol is an open source non-profit protocol, owned by noone. The purpose of the protocol is to support and utilize fluent and beneficial socioeconomics in local community (you’ll need to do further research for the models applied).

It is the only DAO on the (Algo(?)) chain that is completely open, hold $PATRON and you have 1 vote for every proposal. Besides of being the governing token of the protocol. They have received grant from Headline and Algorand Foundation.

For supporting early backers, they have 1,000,000 % APY (weekly compounding rate) until 3.2B tokens are distributed (on a end of the week-bais) for every holder holding 10 000 $PATRON. Which is confirmed but not marketed (because they don’t want to bring in interest because of the beneficial short-term APY, but rather long-term interest, favoring the believers of the project).

The discord server is super transparent and responsive (you do need an Algorand wallet to join it though, through invitation generator on their website).

On a personal note: It a fun synchronicity. A good old friend reached out to me yesterday about a local start-up he wanted to bring me into, incorporating arts, food, enternainment… and crypto (and NFT’s). Speaking about it’s own communal economic ecosystem, integrating the digital marketplaces and the analog exhibitional character.

The $BIRDS one has it’s own synchronicity :eagle: , and also it’s nice to hold with all the chirping going on in the Sapien Medicine tracks hehe :smiley:

8 Likes

Definitely will allocate some time to those this weekend :nerd_face:

Good stuff man :+1:

7 Likes