Crypto community - Investment & Research

2022 is the year for FTM imo

Fantom (FTM)

Market cap: $4,675,459,686

Total Value locked(TVL) is $7.98b

The Marketcap/total locked in value is: 0.58565

Something is obviously happening within the system and the market cap isn’t showing that, if more and more money going into a project and the market cap of the chain isn’t reflecting that it just shows it’s a sleeping giant, waiting for it’s moment.

For example Multichain $MULTI has $4.5B in FTM

Multichain Router allows users to swap between any two chains freely. It reduces fees and makes it easier to move between chains.

Multichain was born as Anyswap on the 20th July 2020 to service the clear needs of different and diverse blockchains to communicate with each other. Each blockchain has its own unique services that it provides, its own community and its own development ecosystem. For our industry to reach the next level for consumers, we need a fast, secure, inexpensive and reliable way to exchange value, data and exercise control between the chains.

The solutions developed by Multichain allow almost all blockchains to inter-operate. There is no restriction to Ethereum like chains (e.g. Binance Smart Chain), or different Layer 2 chains requiring finality to Ethereum (e.g. Polygon), or a network of Parachains (e.g. Moonbeam in the PolkaDot system), or Bitcoin types of chain (e.g. Litecoin), or COSMOS chains (e.g. Terra). These are either now all integrated, or on course for integration. With support for all ECDSA and EdDSA encrypted chains, Multichain is almost universally applicable as an interoperable layer.

Multichain is now the leader in the cross-chain field, with a rapidly expanding family of chains (currently 26) and daily volumes well in excess of $100 million

10 Likes

Bridgooors Heading To Fantom

• Note: The data above shows transfers via the Ethereum-Fantom (Anyswap + Multichain.xyz) and BSC – Fantom (Anyswap) bridges, which we take to be indicative of a larger trend
  • Bridge data shows that deposits into Fantom have risen significantly since the start of this year. The token prices of various native dApps have risen substantially alongside this, attracting more yield farmers.

Fantom Tokens on a Roll

• Fantom ecosystem tokens have trended upwards since the beginning of December. As the Fantom network gains traction, we’re seeing more capital flow into the entire ecosystem.
  • But the inflow of TVL is driven by a specific catalyst. With ve(3,3) by Andre Cronje looking to launch soon, Fantom dApps have been trying to boost their TVL to gain a larger share of the ve(3,3) token. According to preliminary documentation, the project will distribute tokens to the top 20 Fantom dApps by TVL.
7 Likes

I’m a rookie who wanted to get in to crypto but my bank wouldn’t allow it and most banks in my country are just simply blocking people from getting in to crypto. I know it’s my bank because I tried different crypto platforms like KuCoin, Houbi Global and Binance. Also Binance is banned in my country too anyways…

I gave up because it was just so much hassle and I didn’t have the knowledge or experience.

1 Like

I don’t understand this tbh, like why are you (governments around the world) so keen on blocking new technology (besides the fact it helps people free from the current financial systems (SWIFT) help fight inflation, beat current high yield interest rate accounts one can open up, allow for more participation in the economy regards of where you’re located since it doesn’t belong to a single country rather the people of the world.) They might say oh “there’s a lot of scam” “money laundering” “illegal actives” etc etc. But there are a few things almost EVERYONE in the space say’s 1) keep your private keys safe, no keys no funds. 2) DYOR (Do your own research) etc.

" The blockchain technology almost eradicates all the negative sides of the SWIFT network. First of all, the blockchain technology has a decentralized network. Meaning, no one has the power to manipulate or control the blockchain for their own favour.

As the blockchain network is decentralized, no one can hack the whole system. Why? The hackers will not find the database as there is none. All the data are distributed among the nodes of the network.

Actually, Ripple is a company that made SWIFT look like a dinosaur. You can transact money within seconds whereas the SWIFT network takes 5 days on average to send the money to you, So, the ripple is way faster than the 40 years old SWIFT."

a community that encourages people to research, read and educate themselves in all matters of whatever they’re investing seems pretty good to me. Unlike the Yahoo finance ( and others) always telling people (subconsciously what to buy/sell via fear/greed) without actual information and invectives they got for promoting the asset/property.

Now the question is, is it really about protecting it’s citizens from scam? or keeping them from breaking free and getting better financial deals? If someone who paid there Taxes want to invest in whatever they should be free to do so, if they want to invest in a ponzi-scheme or whatever they are grown and should make that decision on their own. Unless it’s about making sure you can only invest, trade, exchange your money in the current financial intuitions.

Try to get into an NFT community project and contribute and sell it to another user, you’ll receive USDC (if done on Venly) from there you can use those small amount and transfer it to an exchange to buy an asset… (and idk, grow your profolio)

7 Likes

I’ve been doing some reading on André Cronje’s new project, Solidly/Solidex, on Fantom chain. Unfortunately, abit late to the party (missed the pre-stake with airdrop) so I took the decision to not jump on the train this morning while it was still rising. Puh, down 30% by now since morning, from the post-drop-dump (airdrop yesterday) I guess. But the buzz and hype is intense, and the project is long-term.

But what it essentially did, is leading me into Metis Andromeda Network. This chain is popping! And the synchronicities were crazy while exploring it haha…

I eventually stumbled across Maia DAO, which is a “mirror”, a bit later in stage, of André Cronje’s very anticipated Fantom-project. The APY of staking $MAIA is currently 50,000%+. The 5th of March, $HERMES will emission.

$HERMES to $MAIA on Metis Andromeda is like Solidex to Solidly on Fantom.

Also, $STARS of the same family, is booming to. It went up 150% today (500% last month), so I took the decision to sit back a bit and see if some will dump for the short profit.

I really recommend doing some reading on these. And the community is great, my experience this far.

https://twitter.com/maiadaometis

A little fall back (like the very majority of crypto) these last few hours, which gives opportunity to jump on the train (no financial advice) (it was ascending very quickly earlier today, +75% and new ATH before the collective dump).

Impressive initial impression of Metis and its family.

If one wants to check the charts of the Metis-tokens, they are on coingecko. Mentioned in this post:
$Metis (Metis Token)
$MAIA (Maia DAO)
$STARS (Starstream)

4 Likes

YESSSS another project that seems to be accruing ALOT of value but market cap isn’t reflecting it.

5 Likes

Exactly what I was wondering…

5 Likes

A :bird:-breakdown on METIS, MAIA and HERMES and it’s mirroring relationship with SOLID of FTM.

Also, there is a $ZEUS (upcoming on Metis aswell) snapshot and airdrop that is still to be taken before 5th of March, including everyone staking $MAIA.

6 Likes

Those who purchased oil at 10 $ when corona crisis began, can now sell it for 105 $ and 10x their money… :thinking:

Or if bought at 1 $ can now 100x their money…

5 Likes

Sheesh, what a (boom) :star_struck: who wouldnt want that to happen again…

4 Likes

Ironic, when oil was at 10 $, most people were literally investing in toilet paper :laughing:

7 Likes

some coins that might be of interest to RESEARCH (NOT, i repeat NOT financial advice)

EOS ; main site
currently at a weekly support level (based on volume around these levels)

crossed over the Pi cycle bottom (Indicator mainly for bitcoin but helps gauge where we are. MORE INFO)

Under the 2 Year MA; The 2-Year MA Multiplier is intended to be used as a long-term investment tool. (MORE INFO)

Stellar (XLM) ; main site

same as above, waiting on cycle bottom.

#3 Monero (XMR) ; main site

RIP that missed entry on XMR :’(
Pi cycle hasn’t hit so let’s see if it goes down a bit even half ~10%.

A quick look at BTC Pi cycle indicator…

2 Likes

Do you still like Fantom with Andre Cronje out?

Apparently, the Solidly-drop was not very smooth. Details about it not very transparent.

It kind of entered a triple-dump by the post-airdrop and post-technical issues, combined with the general volatility of the current market according to global insecurity.

The FTM-map for longer term is still the same. If there would be a simple answer here; then we really wouldn’t invest time to try and see the bigger picture. None can know about potential contenders of the same share. Market shifts week by week, I wouldn’t follow this development emotionally, but rather as an overseer. Things can flip to opposites with just an announcement, the scenes are forming just in front of us.

Without advicing. If one believes this project holds long-term value, it definitely is a massive dump that should catch interest for an investor, not because of hype-play/fomo or so external prophecy. What Cronje leaves, others will probably be quick to catch on to, try to repair and perfect. Just see JAAJ toilet-paper post above, investing short-term in panic :sweat_smile:

Generally, invasion-events is accompanied with spring-floor lows. This project ”timed” this mutual low with internal issues.

Myself, would only DAC-invest in what I believe in, forget about hype-play (which often has inverted long-term effect). Then short-term pump or dump shouldnt matter.

No financial advice (I’m not invested myself, but follow the graph-walk and community-talk on a (semi-)regular basis).

Also, there are some war-like strategies that should be taken into consideration, there really was/is an ongoing battle called ”Solidly-Wars”, about these portions of the ecosystem.

4 Likes

You’ve got some great points as usual, and… I’m gonna remove my previous message :grin:

Thanks for sharing man.

3 Likes

You should not, I think personally. It inspired myself to arrange and process my own thoughts (as much as for myself, I’m still a novice here in development :smiley: ). Appreciate your inputs, dear friend :sparkles:

3 Likes

Also, thank you @Zen for you sharing your thoughts, in a very educational manner. Double-win, displaying the power of a united community :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Too late, crime committed already :skull:

For those that missed it, I left a short comment about being cautious short-term wise due to the market cap of most crypto projects often being influenced by hype rather than the actual potential of the project.

@sensin-sensei not a good timing yet, but you’re surely motivating me to get back into this in the upcoming months :nerd_face:

Your level-up is truly impressive :grin:

4 Likes

Haha, I entered in the most storming times. I like to see it as the intended bigger purpose though, it really have given me alot of lessons and pushed me to sharpen oneself in this field. Like getting dropped into a virtual hunger-games crypto-world, lol

We’ll keep our level-up-play up. Together as one :smiley: I’m sure (read: I heartfully think :D ) the crypto spring will be very yielding when the world stabilizes into peace and liberation.

4 Likes

:rofl:

Literally haha

4 Likes