Crystal Alchemy for the Sacral Chakra - Psychic University

The Sacral Chakra, also known as the Svadhisthana chakra, is located in the lower abdomen and is associated with the element of water. It is associated with emotions, creativity, and sexuality. When the sacral chakra is balanced and energized, it can bring a range of benefits, including:

1. Improved emotional well-being: It can help you feel more connected to your emotions and more in control of them. You may feel more confident and secure in your relationships and more able to express your feelings in a healthy way.

2. Enhanced creativity: The sacral chakra is associated with creativity, so an energized sacral chakra can help you tap into your creative potential and find new ways to express yourself.

3. Increased sexual desire and fulfillment: The Sacral Chakra is also associated with sexuality, and an energized sacral chakra can lead to increased sexual desire and a greater sense of sexual fulfillment.

4. Improved physical health: A balanced Sacral Chakra can also have positive effects on your physical health, including improved digestion and circulation.

This product is a combination of the crystals Lepidolite, Tektite, Quartz and Diaspore, combined and refined in an alchemy designed to clear, energize and strengthen your solar plexus chakra (more about them below):

Lepidolite is a purple, lilac, or grayish-blue crystal. Some of the potential effects of Lepidolite include helping with stress and anxiety relief, improved sleep, depression relief, increased focus and concentration, and improved physical health.

Tektite is a type of glass that is formed from the impact of a meteorite or comet on the Earth’s surface. Some of its effects are: Enhancement of psychic abilities, Promoting spiritual growth, Enhancement of creativity, Reducing stress and anxiety, and Improvement of physical health.

Quartz is a type of mineral that is made up of silicon dioxide. It is the second most abundant mineral in the Earth’s continental crust, after feldspar. Quartz is known for its versatility and can be found in a wide variety of colors, including clear, white, purple, pink, and brown. Some of the potential effects of quartz include: Amplifying the energy of other crystals, as well as the thoughts and intentions of the user, Enhancing focus and concentration, Promoting clarity and understanding, Enhancing spiritual growth, and Reducing stress and anxiety.

Diaspore is a type of mineral that is found in a variety of colors, including colorless, white, yellow, orange, red, pink, brown, and green. Some of the potential effects of diaspore include: Helping to enhance memory which can be helpful both for students and those whose memory is failing due to age, relieving stress, and assisting weight loss.

-3:15 min audio-

19 Likes

Sorry for the delay. It took a lot of work to create this one.

15 Likes

Just to clarify (not being a dick here, I promise), Lepidolite can benefit these conditions, not cause them, right?

5 Likes

Oops. Thanks for the correction.

5 Likes

(Glad to help you do great work!)

4 Likes

Just bought it, thank you @Psychic_University! :slight_smile:
I found this page about an unhealthy sacral chakra that is interesting

8 Likes

PU, are u taking or open to request? If so i think u should create a request thread for users to suggest ideas

3 Likes

One crystal which never be made to a field.
:star: A Diamond. :star:

2 Likes

@Mac Thanks for sharing the link to the article. It reminded me that Dream also had an article about the chakras on the ES site.

8 Likes

You can send me a message on Patreon. Requested fields go up on the queue.

6 Likes