Custom Fields Open for 1 Week

Do you read the forum…? :slight_smile:

1 Like

:scream: :scream: :scream:

Hey @anon17734191 if you boost an item once inside of a pyramid it’s like boosting it 10 times or more at one time. It’s incredible. Just speaking from subjective experience though. Don’t know what the staff would say.

https://www.etsy.com/listing/573279597/cardboard-pyramid-the-giza-fold-up?ref=shop_home_active_22&crt=1

I’m telling you man, this works. You can read a book called Pyramid Power to make more sense of this.

Doing this once with my Chakra tag is what turned it up so high it was like having an alternate version Vibrational Enhancement. I used them together of course and had a Kundalini awakening in about 1 to 2 days.

Have fun!

8 Likes

Ok. I guess i need that…? :innocent:
I need that actually…

2 Likes

LMAO . You"re great. PM me what happens if you feel like.

2 Likes
3 Likes

yes i do read the forum but sometimes i just follow my need and my intuition and experimenting

i had chakra field for 6 months didn’t notice a big thing from it now i boosted 3 times and start feeling a bit. so i’ll keep it at 3 times for now for an other 6 months and see what happens, like dream said you start feeling things those things will subside by times (same as fields from energy awakening course) and if i need to feel more i can boosted again.

2 Likes

Feeling will subside, but That doesn’t mean it will stop working, maan :innocent:
It works all the time, even if you dont feel it.

yes i know man i just apply the same principle as the energy awakening course. it need to be grow by time.

Well, you know that field grows by itself?

yes i’ve read that somewhere, i can tell you man i had fields since 2017 some i wore for 2 years countisouly, and i think they need to get boosted too.

1 Like

Probably we have to learn to better sense energies? If you want to feel the effects?

Oh no, I missed it. This is what happens when you work 14 hours a day minimum

1 Like

Selenite has light energy so perfect for ascension

1 Like

Don’t you know why the chakra tag exist and why we gain abilities with chakra tag if worn for long time. Well for your information the chakra is here to make people sensitive to energy because chakra tag works on your chakra & meridian and energy field. But of course the energy awakening is more advanced and complete. So you asked we should get better at sensing energy before all. So to answer you question that’s why i bought the chakra tag and boosted it 3 times to work more faster into getting me sensitive to energy to be able to feel things.

I guess next time before asking no sense questions you should understand what a field be able to do.

I think i’ll stop posting my experience. I’ll keep answering question about known subjects

I have philosophy that tell me that i have to experience things in my own way and everyone is different. Right

An other thing people over time have been experimenting things to wrote books about so you can read . And they are those who read books and thinks they know everything.

1 Like

Okey Understood. I think I have very limited knowledge on fields.

The description stated that it works only on 7 chakras or primary chakras. I think if your secondary and tertiary chakras are blocked, it might as well contribute to low energy sensitivity. Because they seem to be the gateway for our energy body to receive and transmit energies. New or old.

1 Like

What is secondary and tertiary chakras?

1 Like

We’ve some other minor chakras, called as meridians which is the gateway and receiver of energies in the body. Such as, our palms and wrists and the feet are some places in our body which have meridians.

1 Like

You are un-PM-able. Please keep posting your experience. There will often be some who appreciate it and some who don’t. You can just say “that wasn’t for them then…”. Up to you of course, to share or not to share. But I almost if not always appreciate hearing experiences. The anecdotal is the closest thing we have to a labratory of magic at this time.

5 Likes

Secondary chakras are located between the skin and the bones, and are interconnected with the tendons, muscles, nerves etc. Just little layer below the skin. It is used to refine the energy received.

The tertiary chakras are like the energy exchamge ports, we receive and transmit energy using the tertiary chakras. They also detect and sense energies to be transferred to secondary chakras.

The palms, soles of feet, mouth and nasal passages etc are tertiary chakras, probably our skin surface too.

So it is primary to first remove blockages from these chakras and grow them to improve our energy sensing and flow to our primary 7 chakras.

I hope this is little bit clear. :blush:

6 Likes