Subconscious Limits Removal on a tourmaline pendant
Schumann Resonance on a Botswana agate pendant
IPF + Chakra Growth Accelerator on a lapis lazuli pendant
Cognitive Enhancement on a turquoise pendant
Shielding and Protection on a silver necklace
Socializer on a silver ring
Eternity + Abundance and Prosperity on a silver eternity ring

12 Likes

I’m still waiting for mine after I received an email saying, that it was done 3 weeks ago. It’s probably because of all the pandemic stuff and the fact that it has to be shipped to Germany. I hope everything goes well!!!

Stay healthy everyone!!!

Kindly let us know if when all work is done. Because I received purchase confirmation mail under spam. So I don’t want to miss “It’s done” mail in spam unnoticed. Order no: 12170

You saying theres 12170+ orders for customs?

oh boy that will take time if yes

You mean where it says, “Invoice Number:…” in the email?

I don’t think so, just the number given after purchase. Have purchased previously. Even those have order number for reference. My concern is not whether it will be done or not. I know it will be done. I got the purchase confirmation mail under spam. So I don’t wanna miss “it’s done” mail under spam.

1 Like

Cant you flag that adress as a non-spam in your client?

Have already marked as non spam,. Crazy mind makes me check even spam now :sweat_smile: guess I should just wear the item without bothering about when it would be done.

Yeah and try to feel when its done, than use the mail for confirmation of what you have sensed ;)

1 Like

@SammyG Hello!!!

I’m still waiting for my custom field to be done since last month, could I get an update about it.

Thank you!!

Cheers!!!

1 Like

Which one? Bump theemail please and thank you.

1 Like

Should I send my email too? I don’t want to rush you guys.

Yes. Anyone that still hasn’t had custom made. Few emails got lost in the mix.

6 Likes

How to request or buy one?

I think the window for the custom fields ordering is closed at the moment, Dream is still filling up previous orders.

1 Like

That’s fine. It won’t affect the field negatively at all.

Not much can affect these fields, and they will regenerate if damaged and grow automatically.

You might find the thread below of help to read.

3 Likes

That’s great news, I did not know that. Thank you for the link, I appreciate it.

1 Like

No worries, glad to be of help.

2 Likes

The lucky ones :point_up: :joy: