Custom Fields Open for 1 Week

Can I embed one of my diamond earrings with the fields? Or like one of my tongue piercings, etc.?(I can’t think of anything else I won’t lose. Lol) And also, they will count as 2 separate fields still right, not subfields? Like it would still count as wearing 2 separate fields?

5 Likes

I was looking at Ego Dissolution + Mindfulness. I like this idea better :smiley:

2 Likes

Fancy!!! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

SOmeone should get slow down perception of time and Myelin sheath production. You would be god. Imagine wearing slow down perception of time all day for like 10 years. It would be like you lived 30 years instead. Crazy overpowered

5 Likes

Oh wow @SammyG this is a dream come true!!! Absolutely thrilled that you guys are offering custom fields!! :clap:

I definitely would like to have the Eternity Redux and the Abundance and Prosperity together on one ring. I know many members on the Forum have the Eternity tag, do you guys think it will be a good combination to wear together with the abundance and prosperity 24/7?

Please keep in mind that I already have the Best Path in Life and Angelic Intercessions on another ring and I have never removed that ring, it stays on my finger 24/7

Would wearing these four be to much for me to wear 24/7?

I am asking mainly in case I would need to introduce the Eternity and the Abundance field to my energy body one at a time then maybe I shouldn’t put them onto a ring together but rather onto separate items?

What are your guys thoughts?

4 Likes

Is the putting a field like the Eternity on a custom items going to cost $150 or the price on teespring?

The Eternity field will cost the same as it is priced on Teesprings - $540

1 Like

No it will cost the original price.

I see :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Oh if that was a case I would ordered eternty and glory for 300 lol but impossible, wouldn’t be fair though to others honestly

1 Like

Excuse me bro, what is this field? I don’t recognize it. Lol.

3 Likes

It was field in the old memory enhancement item. It is probably the best field to improve your brain, IQ, intelligence and skill acquisition. You can read more about it here:
Science and Technology

Go to the middle and read my post. It has a detailed overview on why Myelin is so important for intelligence and mastering tasks. There have been multiple books written about it and why it is so important to the brain.

6 Likes

Oh, cool. Thanks! :smile:

1 Like

You’re welcome!

3 Likes

@SammyG
Are we allowed to request the Field Creation tool or the beacon field? Or Alt Reality? Ik they are old ones.

1 Like

Or any of the old tools?

Struggling to decide between teeth regen + gum regen and teeth regen+ subconscious limits dissolver. Though one can’t go wrong with subconscious limits dissolver…!

4 Likes

Thanks @FROMNOW - I completely forgot about the Crystal and Mantra fields!!

2 Likes

Hi @SammyG Would Stem Cells and Scar Tissue field be okay to wear for an extended time?

1 Like

Some combos I’m thinking of:

Higher self connection / become whole
A life of magical abundance / coincidences and synchronicities
Alien intercession / shen
Something to go with the Quasi crystal unsure what tho.

Thoughts?

5 Likes